X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Thats funny as hell Jimmy!!

Speaking of funny,my 4 year old comes in the living room and tells me mommy kicked him out of the bath tub last night.I go in and ask her why and she(9 months pregnant) told me Colby told her that her nipples looked like Pig Snouts. hell,now I'm in trouble for laughing To you young single guys who have never seen a pregnant womans nipples,you have no idea what your in for

So true
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Thats funny as hell Jimmy!!

Speaking of funny,my 4 year old comes in the living room and tells me mommy kicked him out of the bath tub last night.I go in and ask her why and she(9 months pregnant) told me Colby told her that her nipples looked like Pig Snouts. hell,now I'm in trouble for laughing To you young single guys who have never seen a pregnant womans nipples,you have no idea what your in for

My youngest is 17, but I still remember how big they got when my wife was breast feeding.

Have a great weekend all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
        Hey Vols ...

I hear that Rook has been busy. Actually, he and Dimer both have been busy, as both have went to the beach to try and make some cash. The are selling a new product ...

Rook And Dimer's West Side Kewl Izzy Pops!!!

damn i look good
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
          damn i look good
          I was thinking the same thing. You look like you've lost a lot of weight!!! America, please welcome "The biggest Looser!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            I was thinking the same thing. You look like you've lost a lot of weight!!! America, please welcome "The biggest Looser!"

Oh wait, they don't anouce that til Tuesday!

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

• Good afternoon yall.Say a little prayer for us if you can.Dixies blood pressure is pretty high so we have to be at the hospital at 3:00 today for a c-section.It was supposed to be next week but they say since she's full term there not going to risk anything and do it today.

Comment

• Will do buddy! Good luck!!!!

Comment

Good afternoon yall.Say a little prayer for us if you can.Dixies blood pressure is pretty high so we have to be at the hospital at 3:00 today for a c-section.It was supposed to be next week but they say since she's full term there not going to risk anything and do it today.
                      You are in my thoughts buddy! Hope things go well.

Comment

Good afternoon yall.Say a little prayer for us if you can.Dixies blood pressure is pretty high so we have to be at the hospital at 3:00 today for a c-section.It was supposed to be next week but they say since she's full term there not going to risk anything and do it today.
                        Of course vols ... we wish you guys the best ...

Keep us posted ... I am sure things will be fine ...

Comment

Good luck vols and congrats. Hope Mrs. Vols and Vols Jr. are in great health
                          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
                            Hey Vols ...

I hear that Rook has been busy. Actually, he and Dimer both have been busy, as both have went to the beach to try and make some cash. The are selling a new product ...

Rook And Dimer's West Side Kewl Izzy Pops!!!

]

Jimmy, if you should speak to Rook ... Tell him i said hello ...

Comment

• Good luck Vols, your naming him Maverick right?
                              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                                Good luck Vols, your naming him Dimer right?
                                well i am his hero so that is fitting
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X