Morning girls. Off to Seattle for the weekend
    I'll alert the fish
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      You get an extra .5 a point for making fun of Jason White

Southern Rebel----1
      Yankee-----------1.5
      Poor Jason...he catches a lot of grief on this forum.

Comment

• This just in, plane bound for Sea-Tac airport from OKC has been grounded. Somebody saw them unloading all the luggage in an effort to make weight and be able to take off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          This just in, plane bound for Sea-Tac airport from OKC has been grounded. Somebody saw them unloading all the luggage in an effort to make weight and be able to take off.
          The AP just released the 1st photos of said plane in an awkward position on the runway.

Though the luggage was offloaded, one passanger in the last row was still in his seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
            The AP just released the 1st photos of said plane in an awkward position on the runway.

Though the luggage was offloaded, one passanger in the last row was still in his seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
              going skiing with my son at Steamboat Springs in 2 weeks! They have more snow this year than any ski resort in Colorado...70 inch base mid-mountain and over 100 at the top. Can't wait.
              Have a great time Garth, why someone would leave a place with no snow and go somewhere there is snow is beyond me though!

Comment

Have a great time Garth, why someone would leave a place with no snow and go somewhere there is snow is beyond me though!
                Thanks, Club. I definitely understand that perspective. The only situation where I like snow is at 10,000 ft. with a couple of boards attached to my feet and pointed down the hill.. This time I don't have to drive in it or shovel it. Just have to try and keep myself upright and between the trees.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                  Thanks, Club. I definitely understand that perspective. The only situation where I like snow is at 10,000 ft. with a couple of boards attached to my feet and pointed down the hill.. This time I don't have to drive in it or shovel it. Just have to try and keep myself upright and between the trees.
                  Actually, I totally understand, I worked at a resort in Montana in my youger years, skied over 100 times that winter. We had new snow almost every day. Top of the mountain was around 175" at the peak of the season. Left there in April and spent a month in Tahoe. Great skiing there also. Never have skied in Colo. though, I'm sure its great.

Not much skiing in ND. It's so flat up here you can watch your dog run away from home for 3 days!

Comment

Not much skiing in ND. It's so flat up here you can watch your dog run away from home for 3 days!
                    That's pretty funny. I've just been to Tahoe in summer..would love to ski there. Beautiful place.

A couple of years ago I rode the ski lift at Vail with a guy from Switzerland. Dude came from the Swiss Alps to ski in Colorado, USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post

OMG !!!
                      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Wish there was something to do today. Looks like St. Bonnie and Richmond will be the highlight of the afternoon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          Alright. If Junior finishes outside the top 10 in the 500 I will put up a Dale Jr sucks avatar for 88 days. If he does finish in the top 10 of the 500 you have to put up a Dale Jr 88 car avatar for 88 days. Is it a bet?

This kind of helps the fact that my flight has been cancelled and it will be an extra day before I head to Phoenix! I'm following Nascar now, this week Phoenix, next week Vegas.

Comment

• another daytona 500...... another winner not named Dale jr.
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                              another daytona 500...... another winner not named Dale jr.
                              Loving Dale Jr is like loving the Vikings or Bills, ya get your hopes up and they leave ya drinking in the gutter!

Comment

This kind of helps the fact that my flight has been cancelled and it will be an extra day before I head to Phoenix! I'm following Nascar now, this week Phoenix, next week Vegas.
                                [IMG]88[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X