figured something like that was coming

Comment

• Better show some respect Club

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Better show some respect Club
        Earn it. Don't demand it.

Comment

• And any sport that has a guy named Dick Trickle is gonna have a tough time earning any respect!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            And any hobby that has a guy named Dick Trickle is gonna have a tough time earning any respect!

Who does that to a kid by the way? I mean really. One messed up set of parents to want their kid walking around as a poster child for VD.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
              Here's your 3 fingers

Comment

• Sup bitchnizzles and faggots!!

Hope all is well in Urgent land.
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

• Dont know much about Neckcar, but didnt Jr win something after his Dad died, seems like i remember him winning the race his dad crashed at the next year.

Is that correct?

I dont think most people hate Jr, they just dont get all the hoopla over a driver who never wins. I dont hate the guy, saw an interview that he did not too long ago and he seemed like a pretty cool cat. I have never figured out why he was so popular when I havent seen him win much.

Kind of like if everyone loved the Bengals, they arent very good, if everyone liked them i would wonder the same thing
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

• One of the reasons people don't like him is because he won a race at Daytona (not the 500) because they think the other drivers let him win. Don't know if that's true but he was driving the #3 car and it was a salute to his dad.

I don't know the reasons he hasn't won, I actually watched the final laps when his dad was racing, lost all interest when he was killed. Very tragic, he made every last 50 laps exciting, no matter where he was. Every competitor knew where Dale Sr. was during the last laps. If they didn't know, they ended up in a wreck. Courtesy of Dale Sr.
                    Last edited by ToDaClub; 02-14-2011, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• This place is booming

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                        This place is booming

Like watching paint dry
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

• Mornin yall. Ain't nothing better than a pork chop and white gravy biscuit.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                            Mornin yall. Ain't nothing better than a pork chop and white gravy biscuit.

Comment

• Morning dudes

Comment

• Morning blokes. Anyone watching that series about finding gold in Alaska? I think the final episode is this Friday. Should be good.
                                Last edited by ToDaClub; 02-15-2011, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X