This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
    Went for a cruise down the beach today. Balmy 75 degrees with little wind. We got spring training right around the corner so i'll be hitting the ballpark very soon. Honda Classic Golf Tourney is also coming up! Damn, Life is good! How are the rest of you doing?
    Ditto!

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      are you in nyc mavs? where abouts in ny you from? i think you said before but i forgot. I'm in the capital district
      Queens, Dimer. And it's nothing but ice. Terrible.
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
        Queens, Dimer. And it's nothing but ice. Terrible.
        ahh queens. got ya. my old company i worked for had a office on rockaway blvd.(jfk) are you close to shea and flushing meadows? I gotta get down to the city sometime again. Use to go there often when my good friend lived on the upper west side
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Spent about 30 minutes shoveling snow. I can tell you it's no job for an old man.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
            Spent about 30 minutes shoveling snow. I can tell you it's no job for an old man.
            sucker!!!! i paid my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great
            grandson 25cents to shovel my driveway.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
              Spent about 30 minutes shoveling snow. I can tell you it's no job for an old man.
              How in the hell does Club do it then

Comment

• can we please get another guess the member's. going. i was looking at some of the old ones lmao
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

can we please get another guess the member's. going. i was looking at some of the old ones lmao
                  I agree ... send your pics to spark_327@ hotmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
                    Went for a cruise down the beach today. Balmy 75 degrees with little wind. We got spring training right around the corner so i'll be hitting the ballpark very soon. Honda Classic Golf Tourney is also coming up! Damn, Life is good! How are the rest of you doing?
                    life is awesome. only thing that sucks is this weather
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                      When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                      Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• good morning everybody!!!!

about another 6" of snow on the ground from overnight storm. it's now snowing/freezing rain at this time. expecting another 6-8" of snow by tonight!!!!! FML
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• good morning! I feel your pain, Dimer.

I'm working from home again today. Don't think my rear-wheel drive GMC pickup would travel very well on our snow-f*7ked roads yet.

I'll probably have to walk somewhere later on today...anywhere...even if it's wrong, just to get out of the house. Cabin fever strikes deep. I hope my gym opens later on today. It's only about 1/2 mile away.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            How in the hell does Club do it then
                            Kind of the Darwin thing, centuries of shoveling, we Northerners can shovel for hours on end, doesn't bother us. We wonder the same thing about how you southerners can jack off for hours on end? But if thats all you do,I guess your body adapts!

Comment

good morning everybody!!!!

about another 6" of snow on the ground from overnight storm. it's now snowing/freezing rain at this time. expecting another 6-8" of snow by tonight!!!!! FML
                              19" here overnight ... 5' drifts ... 50MPH-60MPH winds ...

Morning Guys

Comment

• Actually I bet shoveling that stuff is brutal. Most of the winter we need 10 " of snow to equal 1 " of precipitation, the stuff is light, I'm guessing the snow falling in your areas is full of precip cause if it was 10 degrees warmer it would be rain. Just a thought from the snow pro!

Comment

Working...
                                X