X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    So, I had a dream about Nascar survivor last night

Had a dream I missed the race and got home to turn it on and they were interviewing Harvick, who I have left as my driver for this weekend. He had a 2nd place finish and led the most laps for 10 extra bonus points. I get excited because I'm thinking this is enough to take the lead back from LoveDick, who has Burton left. Then the tv announcer says, and let's go to victory lane where guess who is climbing out of his car....Jeff Burton

Please don't let my dream come true this weekend NASCAR Gods
    Dreaming about Nascar,

Comment

So, I had a dream about Club last night

Had a dream I missed him sooo much that I raced home to turn him on and I found him out in the back yard dressed like Carmen Miranda with a fruit basket on his head singing Broadway songs. He had a 2nd basket that was filled with exotic toys & lotions and he led to the bedroom where he led the most laps and he gave me an extra 10 bonus points if you know what I mean. I got excited because I'm thinking this is enough to take the lead back from LoveDick (thats my pet name for him). Then the tv announcer says, "how would you love to walk the beach with this lovely lady"....and needless to say, I was turned off looking at her and my excitement shrunk if you know what I mean

Please don't let my dream come true this weekend Lovely Lady Gods

Some dreams are better left untold
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
        Can we pick on JC? Cause no matter how absurb you make the story, he's probably done it! I'm just a poor conservative midwestern boy, I get fucked 2 times a year, once by Mrs. Club and once by the IRS!

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post

You've got issues bro

Comment

• Mornin guy and dolls. Starting the home stretch for NFL, love this time of year.

Comment

• Last race of the year this weekend boys

Comment

• Mornin' boys...

KB - You going to make it to Waco this weekend?

Comment

• No shoe, I'm not going down. Think it'll be a pretty good game. Hope Finley and RGIII don't tear us up too bad

Comment

• Went and saw Dane Cook last night, I think he gets all his material from JC.

Comment

Last race of the year this weekend boys
                      By JENNA FRYER, AP Auto Racing Writer Jenna Fryer, Ap Auto Racing Writer – 4 mins ago
                      HOMESTEAD, Fla. – Kevin Harvick said it. A lot of other people, maybe even some in NASCAR's front office, are thinking it.

Anybody but Jimmie.

NASCAR has one of the tightest championship races in its history going into Sunday's season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway, with Denny Hamlin, Johnson and Harvick separated by only 46 points in the standings. Problem is, there aren't enough people paying attention.
                      While there are plenty of reasons why attendance and television ratings are down for NASCAR — which not so long ago billed itself as the fastest-growing sport in the country — there are some who want to pin the sport's popularity decline on Johnson's dominant run of four straight championships.

Due to lack of interest Nascar Survivor 2011 has been cancelled.

Comment

No shoe, I'm not going down. Think it'll be a pretty good game. Hope Finley and RGIII don't tear us up too bad
                        I had them buy an extra couple of cases of beer for you at the tailgate. I guess I'll have to drink it...

I hope to see a good game by worried about the sieve we call a defense!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                          By JENNA FRYER, AP Auto Racing Writer Jenna Fryer, Ap Auto Racing Writer – 4 mins ago
                          HOMESTEAD, Fla. – Kevin Harvick said it. A lot of other people, maybe even some in NASCAR's front office, are thinking it.

Anybody but Jimmie.

NASCAR has one of the tightest championship races in its history going into Sunday's season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway, with Denny Hamlin, Johnson and Harvick separated by only 46 points in the standings. Problem is, there aren't enough people paying attention.
                          While there are plenty of reasons why attendance and television ratings are down for NASCAR — which not so long ago billed itself as the fastest-growing sport in the country — there are some who want to pin the sport's popularity decline on Johnson's dominant run of four straight championships.

Due to lack of interest Nascar Survivor 2011 has been cancelled.
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

• Morning Inmates

Comment

• Morning sir

Comment

• Mornin Spark, can't wait to hear if KB won back to back survivor.

Comment

Working...
                                X