This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Operator, can you help me place this call???

:
    Jim Croce

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      Jim Croce
      What a great fucking tune

I can't be that bad of a son in law can I???

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        What a great fucking tune

I can't be that bad of a son in law can I???
        He could do worse, but 2 under in a scramble????? You might need to work on the golf game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          He could do worse, but 2 under in a scramble????? You might need to work on the golf game.
          At least they were all my shots

If I could putt, we'd have been in at -8. Give me a 3 putt if I have a putter in my hand with 15 feet+ to go

Comment

• Good morning gentlemen of fine stature

Comment

• Good morning KB and the rest of yall

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                Good morning KB and the rest of yall
                Good Morning just to the rest of yall.

Comment

• Good morning just to the just of the rest of yall....

Comment

• Wednesdays I play golf

Jean her husband ToDaClub went for counselling after 30 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, Jean went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 30 years they had been married. She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking Jean to stand, embraced her, unbuttoned her blouse and bra, put his hands on her breasts and massaged them thoroughly, while kissing her passionately as her husband ToDaClub watched with a raised eyebrow!

Jean shut up, buttoned up her blouse, and quietly sat down while basking in the glow of being highly aroused. The therapist turned to ToDaClub and said, 'This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?'

ToDaClub thought for a moment and replied, 'Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Fridays, but on Wednesday, I play golf.

Comment

• Calm the fvk down in here before I start banning everyone in this thread ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                        Calm the fvk down in here before I start banning everyone in this thread ....
                        That's better

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                          Calm the fvk down in here before I start banning everyone in this thread ....
                          I make it in here about once every 6 months and you are going to ban me!!

Comment

• Spoke too soon Joe !!

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce View Post
                              Spoke too soon Joe !!
                              I always do Mark ...

Comment

• Ain't no old man with a cane giving orders in here

Comment

Working...
                                X