NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan View Post
      yes sir yes sir yes sir are they racing with the spoiler this week or later in the year
      Spoiler is back on. Last week at Martinsville, they busted it out.

Comment

• What up KB and Tech

Saturday is a big day for me.Masters going all day and the race on Saturday night.Probably will pass out by the halfway point but fuck it I'm getting drunk Saturday

Comment

• Morning all, made a deal with the Devil (IT dept) I finally get to be back on during the day.

So what's new????? I see Wayne went service, Wood went mental, Vols is still an Ass, JC is still sharing hotel rooms with guys he meets on the internet, Kaz is still searching for who knows what, and KB logs in for each Nascar race praying Jr. will win one. Huh, nothing has changed, I'm gonna cancel the check I wrote!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            Morning all, made a deal with the Devil (IT dept) I finally get to be back on during the day.

So what's new????? I see Wayne went service, Wood went mental, Vols is still an Ass, JC is still sharing hotel rooms with guys he meets on the internet, Kaz is still searching for who knows what, and KB logs in for each Nascar race praying Jr. will win one. Huh, nothing has changed, I'm gonna cancel the check I wrote!!!
            Welcome back Club

KB might just get his wish saturday night

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Welcome back Club

KB might just get his wish saturday night

And the Vikings will win the Super Bowl this year! Somethings you just hope for, but in the back of your mind, you know something will go wrong, and it won't happen!

Comment

• Wassup bitch ass frozen tundra pole smoking moob man??
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                  Wassup bitch ass frozen tundra pole smoking moob man??
                  34 degrees right now, but reguardless, I'm golfin at 12:30! Thats what makes it worth getting out of bed in the morning! Doesn't make up for the winter from hell, but if I drink enough, I'll forget!!

Comment

34 degrees right now, but reguardless, I'm golfin at 12:30! Thats what makes it worth getting out of bed in the morning! Doesn't make up for the winter from hell, but if I drink enough, I'll forget!!
                    80 here but rain on the way, going to be only 55 tomorrow.

So you sucking the IT guy got you back on BC, well that is a small price to pay Club, we all are glad you are back my man

Feel free to invite me up for some fishing when you actually have spring there, you do have spring right??
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Great to see ya Club ...

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                        80 here but rain on the way, going to be only 55 tomorrow.

So you sucking the IT guy got you back on BC, well that is a small price to pay Club, we all are glad you are back my man

Feel free to invite me up for some fishing when you actually have spring there, you do have spring right?? We can share a room to keep costs down
                        Sorry JC, I'll get back to you, but for sure I'D get my own room. I'm starting to figure out why your single though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                          Great to see ya Club ...
                          Thanks for holding things down while I was gone, great to be back.

Comment

• jcindaville
                            <- Big East lil bitch

User Lists Last Activity: Today 10:46 AM
                            Current Activity: Viewing Thread Online Dating sites

WTF!!! Guess me and Monte take a little time off and look what happens.

www .bettorsEHARMONY. com]

Get well soon Monte!!!
                            Last edited by ToDaClub; 04-07-2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks for holding things down while I was gone, great to be back.
                              It was tough but we got through it ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                                It was tough but we got through it ...
                                HEY,I helped too!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X