This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    I thought YOU wanted the site to be about sports and not politics since you named it BETTORSchat.You can call me out and thats fine but when I joined thats what I thought it was.Now it's Black/White or Dem/Pub. It's fine cause we ALL keep posting in it but maybe the name should change because bettors are 25% of your people now.JMO.
    Monte never wanted the Rants forum opened back up Vols. It was put to a vote and most of the people who don't post any longer are the very ones who voted for it to re-open.

I knew there was going to be bad blood. Unfortunately, none of us, me included, can argue civilly about things we are passionate ABOUT.

KAZ
    Last edited by KazDog; 03-15-2010, 07:55 PM.
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
      Monte never wanted the Rants forum opened back up Vols. It was put to a vote and most of the people who don't post any longer are the very ones who voted for it to re-open.

I knew there was going to be bad blood. Unfortunately, none of us, me included, can argue civilly about things we are passionate ABOUT.

KAZ
      I'm not saying he voted for it or not.Fact is that it's BETTORSchat and we have guys joining now that go straight to the rants section for all there post.I don't think thats what Monte had in mind.Monte might not have wanted the rants section back but I guess thats why it's his call.IMO I hate the section BUT I get bored seeing 5 guys post there plays everyday so I go to the rant section and post myself.I guess I'm trying to have my cake and eat it too but damn that thread causes alot of shit IMO

Comment

I'm not saying he voted for it or not.Fact is that it's BETTORSchat and we have guys joining now that go straight to the rants section for all there post.I don't think thats what Monte had in mind.Monte might not have wanted the rants section back but I guess thats why it's his call.IMO I hate the section BUT I get bored seeing 5 guys post there plays everyday so I go to the rant section and post myself.I guess I'm trying to have my cake and eat it too but damn that thread causes alot of shit IMO
        Somethings never change!!!! Voting never closes folks!!!

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...-who-wins.html

Hope all is well with you guys, with special prayers for Bry and Jerry.
        Last edited by ToDaClub; 03-15-2010, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          Somethings never change!!!! Voting never closes folks!!!

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...-who-wins.html

Hope all is well with you guys, with special prayers for Bry and Jerry.

Comment

• Good morning yall

Comment

• Hey vols

Morning Ladies ...

Comment

• Whats going on Spark? Damn I'm tired today.Spent yesterday driving back from the mountains and I guess with daylight savings time it's thrown a kink in my system i need a v-8 I guess

Comment

Whats going on Spark? Damn I'm tired today.Spent yesterday driving back from the mountains and I guess with daylight savings time it's thrown a kink in my system i need a v-8 I guess
                  Me too vols ...

I am usually awake by 5:30am no later than 6am ... I slept an hour later the past 2 nights ...

Comment

• morning everyone
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Morning Inmates

Comment

• Good morning Spark and the rest of yall.

I believe in my heart that some nurse is catching hell right now for not letting Monte get on a computer today

Comment

Good morning Spark and the rest of yall.

I believe in my heart that some nurse is catching hell right now for not letting Monte get on a computer today

I know I would be

Comment

Good morning Spark and the rest of yall.

Bet his premiums went up today also !!!
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• 's

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                's
                                Whats going on KB.Missed your Bristol picks last week.You been alright

Comment

Working...
                                X