This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    I had a horrible week in fantasy foots too. My players sucked on every team and i went (0-4)

I even took WR Sims Walker in 3 For All and the fucker broke a team rule and he was placed on the inactive list right before the game!
    Me and Big Weinie had 2 great battles in 2 leagues and I came up short on both

Got wins on my 4 other teams though

Comment

• I want to go apple picking...I didn't even know you could do such a thing unles it was in your own backyard

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
        I want to go apple picking...I didn't even know you could do such a thing unles it was in your own backyard
        Columbus day is pretty much open game for anything

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Columbus day is pretty much open game for anything

Comment

• You blink about 4.2 million times a year

Comment

• Meg, We have Apple Orchards everywhere around us. The one we are going to today has a huge Pumpkin patch too. Pumpkin's the size of Dimer if you want one.

Comment

Pumpkin's the size of Dimer if you want one.

Comment

Meg, We have Apple Orchards everywhere around us. The one we are going to today has a huge Pumpkin patch too. Pumpkin's the size of Dimer if you want one.

Seriously though...I had no idea you could go pick fruit(sounds like a good time)...I need to get out of the city...

Comment

Meg, We have Apple Orchards everywhere around us. The one we are going to today has a huge Pumpkin patch too. Pumpkin's the size of Dimer if you want one.
                    damn thats one big ass pumpkin.

we are going apple picking next weekend. Its that time of year. leaves are falling.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Seriously though...I had no idea you could go pick fruit(sounds like a good time)...I need to get out of the city...
                      Fields of apples and they are all marked off. Each kind of apple has it's own area with about 100 trees. You just walk around picking about 10 different kinds of apples and eating them as you walk. By the end, i'll have 10 pounds of apples in my bag and 10 apples in my stomach. They weigh the ones in the bag and the ones in your stomach are FREE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                        Its that time of year. leaves are falling.

I hear the wife say that every year. Then she says do you want apple pie or not ... if i don't take her!

Comment

Fields of apples and they are all marked off. Each kind of apple has it's own area with about 100 trees. You just walk around picking about 10 different kinds of apples and eating them as you walk. By the end, i'll have 10 pounds of apples in my bag and 10 apples in my stomach. They weigh the ones in the bag and the ones in your stomach are FREE!!!

We used to go pick strawberries when I was living out in East Texas - that was some good eatin'......

Comment

I hear the wife say that every year. Then she says do you want apple pie or not ... if i don't take her!
                            I think my goal this winter is going to be trying to bake a pie

Comment

I think my goal this winter is going to be trying to bake a pie

It is sooooooooo easy!

Nothing beats a pie that goes from the tree to the oven an hour later!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
                                We used to go pick strawberries when I was living out in East Texas - that was some good eatin'......

Yup, up here it is blueberries & strawberries. Those places are everywhere too!

Comment

Working...
                                X