Comment

• heck yeah kb. drink up its almost the weekend
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Morning fellas...

How bout my Habs beating those piece of shit Leafs last night!!!

Hey Joe you watching the Hawks this morning @ 11AM your time live from Finland to kick of the season?
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              So I sat Price last night in Fanstasy and dude plays one of the best games in a long time. Stops like 45 shots en route to the win..

Of course I start Thomas for Boston instead and they lose their home opener to Washington..

Comment

• Good morning guys!!...Kb did you see how you did yesterday in fantasy hockey??

Comment

• From the opening ceremonies last night including all the great introductions and retiring of Joe Sakic's jersey. To the drop of the puck for the first shift of the 2009 NHL season I felt like a kid at Christmas. Man do I love this sport and think back to my childhood watching with my Dad every single year. Going to his hockey games as a kid watching him play and all the sons playing mini sticks in the lobbey. To hanging out in their changeroom before and after the game hearing them swear every other word amongst the boys while drinking their Molson Canadian Beer. From morning practices for me every Saturday morning at 6AM. My Dad walking me up in the ice cold winter with it still pitch black out and loading up the van with the equipment in sticks. To coming home and napping after in my long johns and half my hockey equipment in bed. To the out of town tourneys up North every winter to the Tim Hortons hot chocoaltes and breakfast. To the street hockey games in the road where we lived on non game days. To the hockey Dads who drill it down their kids throat to watching the greats on TV including Gretzky, Sakic, Lemiuex and aspiring to play with the raw ability that they possess. Heres to another amazing hockey season for the good ole hockey game!!!

Last edited by Chado1; 10-02-2009, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
                    Good morning guys!!...Kb did you see how you did yesterday in fantasy hockey??
                    Ohhh, I must have forgot to check. Silly me

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                      From the opening ceremonies last night including all the great introductions and retiring of Joe Sakic's jersey. To the drop of the puck for the first shift of the 2009 NHL season I felt like a kid at Christmas. Man do I love this sport and think back to my childhood watching with my Dad every single year. Going to his hocket games as a kid watching him play and all the sons playing mini sticks in the lobbey. To hanging out in their changeroom before and after the game hearing them swear every other word amongst the boys while drinking their Molson Canadian Beer. From morning practices for me every Saturday morning at 6AM. My Dad walking me up in the ice cold winter with it still pitch black out and loading up the van with the equipment in sticks. To coming home and napping after in my long johns and half my hockey equipment in bed. To the out of town tourneys up North every winter to the Tim Hortons hot chocoaltes and breakfast. To the hockey Dads who drill it down their kids throat to watching the greats on TV including Gretzy, Sakic, Lemiuex and aspiring to play with the raw ability that they possess. Heres to another amazing hockey season for the good ole hockey game!!!

What the fuck...

Comment

• Ovechkin

Comment

What the fuck...
                          Thats how life is for a Canadian hockey family bro...no joke everything I mentioned was true for me..

Comment

What the fuck...
                            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• <----Meg and Chado around the living room at the drop of the first puck of the season last night

Comment

<----Meg and Chado around the living room at the drop of the first puck of the season last night
                                I won't lie...I was really excited

Comment

Working...
                                X