• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup Shoe?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Sup Shoe?
      Deciding if I am going to get any work done today...(and still trying to figure out how the Angels gave up 6 runs in the 5th inning with two outs last night!)

Comment

Sup Shoe?
        No pun intended..
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          No pun intended..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
            No pun intended..

Comment

• Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
              Deciding if I am going to get any work done today...(and still trying to figure out how the Angels gave up 6 runs in the 5th inning with two outs last night!)
              Tell me about it

Fuckers cost me a nice little 4 teamer

Comment

• whats up boys? I have been busy in the hvac world but sneaking on to see how you crazy bastards are doing.

My wife got us Braves tickets for my birthday next Friday.It just so happens the greatest pitcher of all time Mr Greg Maddux will be getting his jersey retired that night.What a night it will be

Comment

• Hey buddy! Sounds like you're going to have a good time! How's little Maverick doing? How's mom?

Comment

Hey buddy! Sounds like you're going to have a good time! How's little Maverick doing? How's mom?
                    Now that he's drinking every night with me he's doing good He had colic(spelled something like that) which means they cry at certain points in the day pretty much non stop.They gave him some medicine that has a fraction of alcohol in it and it has worked wonders.He use to cry and be fussy from 4 to 7 every night.Now he smiles alot more,lays in his swing without fussing.It's amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Now that he's drinking every night with me he's doing good He had colic(spelled something like that) which means they cry at certain points in the day pretty much non stop.They gave him some medicine that has a fraction of alcohol in it and it has worked wonders.He use to cry and be fussy from 4 to 7 every night.Now he smiles alot more,lays in his swing without fussing.It's amazing
                      I think the medicine has helped his stomach more than anything.He sleeps about the same so the alcohol must not have any affect.But he seems much happier through out the day.

Comment

• Good to hear buddy

Already taking after his old man

Comment

Already taking after his old man
                          That little lightweight can't hang with the old man yet

Comment

• Man I'm tired. Can't wait to get home and go to bed early tonight

Comment

• Comment

• How's it going KB?
                                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                                X