This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
    I heard about her going 3-0 at 6am this morning ...
    Can't believe she made it up so early. Last I heard she was counting ducks trying to fall asleep late into the night

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Can't believe she made it up so early. Last I heard she was counting ducks trying to fall asleep late into the night
      OMFG counting Ducks..hahahahaha...

Morning fellas...that was too funny..
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• I take payal..gift certificates to best buy ..and grey goose as forms of payments..thank you

Comment

• Best Buy sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Best Buy sucks
            They are the only store that carries little house on the prairie DVDs..

Comment

• I wonder why

Maybe cause it's not a hot selling item???

Comment

• Morning everyone...

I heard a joke this morning when I got to the office I thought I'd share with everyone.

100 years ago it was thought a pig would fly before there was a black president...

100 days into his term - swine flu!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
                  Morning everyone...

I heard a joke this morning when I got to the office I thought I'd share with everyone.

100 years ago it was thought a pig would fly before there was a black president...

100 days into his term - swine flu!

Comment

• Scam Alert!! Guys watch out!!!

A big 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Home Depot or Lowes
                    customers.
                    This one caught me by surprise!

About a month ago, I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.
                    Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.
                    Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.
                    Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as
                    you are packing your purchases into the back of your SUV or Truck. They
                    both have battery powered car vacuums and start vacuuming the inside of
                    your vehicle, cleaning the inside of your windshield with a rag and Windex,
                    with their breasts almost falling out of their coats.

It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say, 'No' and instead ask
                    you for a ride to McDonalds or the closest fast food restaurant.
                    You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start
                    undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts
                    crawling all over you, breasts everywhere, while the other one steals your
                    wallet.
                    I had my wallet stolen on March 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th,
                    20th, 24th and 29th. Also on April 2nd & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd,
                    three times last Monday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful!!

P.S. Walmart has wallets on sale

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                      A big 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Home Depot or Lowes
                      customers.
                      This one caught me by surprise!

About a month ago, I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.
                      Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.
                      Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.
                      Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as
                      you are packing your purchases into the back of your SUV or Truck. They
                      both have battery powered car vacuums and start vacuuming the inside of
                      your vehicle, cleaning the inside of your windshield with a rag and Windex,
                      with their breasts almost falling out of their coats.

It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say, 'No' and instead ask
                      you for a ride to McDonalds or the closest fast food restaurant.
                      You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start
                      undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts
                      crawling all over you, breasts everywhere, while the other one steals your
                      wallet.
                      I had my wallet stolen on March 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th,
                      20th, 24th and 29th. Also on April 2nd & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd,
                      three times last Monday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful!!

P.S. Walmart has wallets on sale
                      Chado do they have Home Depot or Lowe's in Canada

Comment

• We are all going to be so educated after Monte is done posting all his "news reports" on the forum ...

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                          Chado do they have Home Depot or Lowe's in Canada
                          I hope so after hearing that story..

Nice one club..
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            We are all going to be so educated after Monte is done posting all his "news reports" on the forum ...
                            OMG!!!

Comment

• Hello gang. Hope all you guys are well.

I've been getting out a good bit lately. A retired friend of mine got a boat, so you know what that means!!! Lots of fishing!!! It's starting to get hot out there now, so we may limit our time to early mornings or late afternoons.

If anyone cares, the old back is still the same, but not any worse. Also, I lost 15 lbs in 4 weeks.

I'll try to be around a bit more for at least a few weeks.

Take care everyone!!!
                              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
                                Hello gang. Hope all you guys are well.

I've been getting out a good bit lately. A retired friend of mine got a boat, so you know what that means!!! Lots of fishing!!! It's starting to get hot out there now, so we may limit our time to early mornings or late afternoons.

If anyone cares, the old back is still the same, but not any worse. Also, I lost 15 lbs in 4 weeks.

I'll try to be around a bit more for at least a few weeks.

Take care everyone!!!
                                Good morning Yall.

Glad to hear your doing good Jimmy.We damn sure miss you around here but the back probably feels better standing on a boat than it does sitting at a computer.Keep realing them in

Comment

Working...
                                X