This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
    What are they paying you at work? I'll match it and you can cap games for me full-time. How's that sound?
    Best job offer Ive had all day. I think you'd probably come out on the short end of that financial stick. When I do go service though I'll give all the BC members a discount on my daily locks of the millenium.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
      Best job offer Ive had all day. I think you'd probably come out on the short end of that financial stick. When I do go service though I'll give all the BC members a discount on my daily locks of the millenium.
      Haha, afternoon everyone.
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        Boston will win it all, that's my "Crush the man or I'll double your money back bet of the year!!!"

Well thats a big win for me, happy for the one person who followed!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

Well thats a big win for me, happy for the one person who followed!
          Unfortunately, I was not that one person, Club. I didn't see your post of this winner. I did, however, see the end of the game. Not sure why. Congrats on the big winner!

Comment

• Good Morning Fat Boys! It's now safe to plant your
            Tomatoes in OKC!!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
            When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
            Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
              Good Morning Fat Boys! It's now safe to plant your
              Tomatoes in OKC!!
              Hey Checkers, a go-ahead from you was all that was holding me back. I'll be planting my tomatoes now. Who am I kidding? I'll buy them at the farmer's market this summer... or better yet, my wife will. Wouldn't mind having some fresh okra, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                Hey Checkers, a go-ahead from you was all that was holding me back. I'll be planting my tomatoes now. Who am I kidding? I'll buy them at the farmer's market this summer... or better yet, my wife will. Wouldn't mind having some fresh okra, too.
                garth, Don't plant your okra until after Mother's Day!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

Jon E. Checkers

Comment

garth, Don't plant your okra until after Mother's Day!
                  Thanks, bud. I remember now that okra grows when it's hot. I had to work in my Grandfather's vegetable garden when I was a child, but I never liked it. Fescue and Bermuda are the only plants I grow now. It was sure nice to get some rainfall yesterday.

Comment

Good Morning Fat Boys! It's now safe to plant your
                    Tomatoes in OKC!!
                    I'll be plowing up dirt this weekend gettin them tomatoes in the ground.There will be 300 Blt's eaten by me before summer is over

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      I'll be plowing up dirt this weekend with my knees.There will be 300 men eaten by me before summer is over
                      Wow. We are really coming out of the closet arent we ??

Whats going on guys??
                      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                        Wow. We are really coming out of the closet arent we ??

Whats going on guys??
                        Vols Fan, You really set yourself up on that one!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Got a case of salmonella. I've never been more miserable in my life. Been to the shitter at least 50 times yesterday and this morning. Feels like I'm shitting razor blades then someone is pouring rubbing alcohol on my butthole. Wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Sorry for the detailed description but it makes me feel better to tell someone about it

Comment

Vols Fan, You really set yourself up on that one!
                            I forgot who I'm dealing with here. Anyway,the tomatoes will be good

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              Got a case of salmonella. I've never been more miserable in my life. Been to the shitter at least 50 times yesterday and this morning. Feels like I'm shitting razor blades then someone is pouring rubbing alcohol on my butthole. Wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Sorry for the detailed description but it makes me feel better to tell someone about it
                              I got food poison a couple years ago and I think thats as close to death as you get without experiencing the real thing Even walking back from the bathroom to lay down, your ass is still burning(no jokes neede insidethe8th).Hope you get better man.Look on the bright side it's a qick weight loss program
                              Last edited by vols fan; 04-13-2009, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                                I got food poison a couple years ago and I think thats as close to death as you get without experiencing the real thing Even walking back from the bathroom to lay down, your ass is still burning(no jokes neede insidethe8th).Hope you get better man.Look on the bright side it's a qick weight loss program
                                I'd rather weigh 600 pounds then go through this weight loss program!

Comment

Working...
                                X