This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garth View Post
    Is today Easter Sunday? Damn, I got confused and thought it was a Thursday. I'll be leaving the office now.
    Gatrh my man, 4-0 in the Kruise and gonna run to 5-0 or at least 4-0-1 in this Mets game, plan on posting any plays or you gonna keep holding out on us? Nice job brother.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Happy Easter everyone! Having computer problems at home, not sure if I'll be able to log on or not this weekend. Hope you all have a great one!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Happy Easter everyone! Having computer problems at home, not sure if I'll be able to log on or not this weekend.
        Thank God ...

Signed
        powerplaypicks

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
          Thank God ...

Signed
          powerplaypicks

And Monte

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
            Thank God ...

Signed
            powerplaypicks
            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Happy Easter everyone! Having computer problems at home, not sure if I'll be able to log on or not this weekend. Hope you all have a great one!
              Have a good one buddy!!

Comment

• Yup, 4 O'clock today, I'm rooting for Bemidji State (Minnesota, about 100 miles from where I am) VS Miami. The Sioux got beat out in the first round. New Hampshire tied the score with 1/10th of a second left in the game, then they scored the goal in OT to beat the Sioux. Good thing some people on this board aren't Fighting Sioux fans or they'd be still screaming bad beat!!! The clock expired!!!(And yes I did scream, but I'm over it) Anyway we are rooting for the Beavers, yup Bemidji State Beavers, gotta love that nickname!! Boston will win it all, that's my "Crush the man or I'll double your money back bet of the year!!!"

I"m a little hurt no one wished me good luck on my "Crush the man or I'll double your money back bet of the year!!! I know I'm a lurker but just this once I go out on a limb to give the board a winner, not that it's a winner but just a good luck would have been nice, I guess I'll go sit out a week or two with Powerplay....poor me

Oh, and happy easter KB!
                Last edited by ToDaClub; 04-09-2009, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                  Gatrh my man, 4-0 in the Kruise and gonna run to 5-0 or at least 4-0-1 in this Mets game, plan on posting any plays or you gonna keep holding out on us? Nice job brother.
                  Thanks for the props, mavs. I have not had enough time to cap baseball lately. I cap a couple of games each day (similar to Kaptain's 2-minute cap job) and try to at least put one or two in the Kruise thread if I see something. Hopefully things will let up at work. It sure is getting in the way of my gambling. unfortunately, I don't see things getting better any time soon. There are several guys on the Kruise thread who have a good streak going.

Comment

Thanks for the props, mavs. I have not had enough time to cap baseball lately. I cap a couple of games each day (similar to Kaptain's 2-minute cap job) and try to at least put one or two in the Kruise thread if I see something. Hopefully things will let up at work. It sure is getting in the way of my gambling. unfortunately, I don't see things getting better any time soon. There are several guys on the Kruise thread who have a good streak going.
                    What are they paying you at work? I'll match it and you can cap games for me full-time. How's that sound?
                    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

the only thing i can do in 2 minutes is finish an extra value meal at mcdonalds
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

Sup Dimer?
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• not much chad just finishing up some stuff for work had a few minutes so i jumped on here.

did you hear about that pitcher from the Angels who got killed........man o man my first thought when i heard that was wow thats terrible.

then i heard the driver of the other car was driving while intoxicated and i immediately thought to myself .....Oh fuck i sure hope KB wasnt in LA this week.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                            Thats not what your wife told me. lol

Comment

• Good Morning Fat Boys! and Good Friday!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                              When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                              Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Morning fellas!!!

Happy Easter!!!

Last edited by Chado1; 04-10-2009, 09:23 AM.
                                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X