X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post

Hell,now we got tornados in our area.Thanks alot KB
    Warnings have expired now I swear this is some of the craziest weather I have ever seen.A few weeks ago temps were in the teens now we have been pushin 70 for the last 5 days.Now we have tornado warnings and the wind is blowing like crazy and not one drop of rain to be found

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      This has been a winter from hell, hope all our Okies are safe. We've had 3 days of rain, temp has been in the mid 30's, if it would have been 5 or 6 degrees colder, we would have ended up like the ice storm in Kentucky. Thanks god we were in a heat wave!!
      We have this heat wave right now too Club...about 40 degrees and rainy all day here today...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
        We have this heat wave right now too Club...about 40 degrees and rainy all day here today...
        Hey Chad, help me out, I'm a huge college hockey fan, I had to be in Minneapolis/St Paul. (that's Minnesota, USA) Got great tickets for the MN Wild/Colorado game and almost ended up sleeping, ( I had the under 5.5 so I did win some money) but I almost look at the NHL like I look at the NBA, just not as exciting as the College game. What am I missing? I wish Monte would start a poll, " Do you prefer NCAA sports or Pro Sports. I love the the NFL but really I would rather be at any NCAA game. How do you get rapped up in the NHL? Do you prefer your amature game in Canada to the NHL?
        Last edited by ToDaClub; 02-12-2009, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Hey Chad, help me out, I'm a huge college hockey fan, I had to be in Minneapolis/St Paul. (that's Minnesota, USA) Got great tickets for the MN Wild/Colorado game and almost ended up sleeping, ( I had the under 5.5 so I did win some money) but I almost look at the NHL like I look at the NBA, just not as exciting as the College game. What am I missing? I wish Monte would start a poll, " Do you prefer NCAA sports or Pro Sports. I love the the NFL but really I would rather be at any NCAA game. How do you get rapped up in the NHL? Do you prefer your amature game in Canada to the NHL?
          I could not disagree more with you here...

However I do prefer to watch college hoops more than NBA that is about the only differential I like more between minors and pros...also you went to a Wild/Avs game of course it wouldnt be the most exciting thing in the world...go watch an original 6 rivalry game or any NHL playoff game comeback and tell me you would rather watch AAA hockey...

Comment

• Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Hockey
              Cars driving in circles going WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Good Morning Fat Boys!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Whats up JCheck?

Comment

I'm so fucking pumped for the 500!!!!

Comment

• Afternoon Everyone

Comment

• Morning all. Hey old goat, what's the problem? Haven't seen you in here in a few days? I'll leave you some oats...

Comment

I'm so fucking pumped for the 500!!!!

You shake that chick yet?
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

Yep, tossed her to the curb

Comment

Morning all. Hey old goat, what's the problem? Haven't seen you in here in a few days? I'll leave you some oats...

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              Yep, tossed her to the curb
                              So your posting pictures of goats and getting rid of girls? This doesn't look good for this site, 2 goat lovers. Does Dave know about this?

FYI.. I prefer car racing to the NHL anyday, however, I do enjoy the 1/2 mile dirt track races, especially the world of outlaws, That's Racin!!

Comment

So your posting pictures of goats and getting rid of girls? This doesn't look good for this site, 2 goat lovers. Does Dave know about this?

FYI.. I prefer car racing to the NHL anyday, however, I do enjoy the 1/2 mile dirt track races, especially the world of outlaws, That's Racin!!

You a Matt Kenseth fan?

Comment

Working...
                                X