Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -26 To be givin away, 1 1/2 year old AKC yorkshire terrier.. would prefer a southern state, and a non Packer fan as all his chew toys have been Packer related, and he will bark at the TV to no end if the packers are on.

PS. Does anyone refinish wood floors and/or sell carpet????

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      -26 To be givin away, 1 1/2 year old AKC yorkshire terrier.. would prefer a southern state, and a non Packer fan as all his chew toys have been Packer related, and he will bark at the TV to no end if the packers are on.

PS. Does anyone refinish wood floors and/or sell carpet????
      Sanding is fun

Have problems?
      Do it yourself?
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
        Sanding is fun

Have problems?
        Do it yourself?
        Last day of cold, hopefully, Dog should start pissin outside again, so we can stop finding the little surprises he's left for us around the house. Never been a problem in the past. Anyway, I am not a doit yourself, use to be, but got tired of making a bigger mess, then having to call someone and paying double because they have to fix my mess before they start the original job!!

Comment

• Good Morning Fat Boys! 15 degrees in OKC! Only good
          thing about cold weather is: If you leave beer in your
          car overnight, it's still Cold the next day!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
          When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
          Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Exactly Checkers! Just left mine on the front porch last night

No need in taking up any extra fridge space

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Exactly Checkers! Just left mine on the front porch last night

Some beer bursts when you freeze it. makes a real mess in the freezer when you put some in there to get cold quickly then don't take all of em out.

Comment

Exactly Checkers! Just left mine on the front porch last night

And its a great excuse to the wife to buy a few extra cases at a time

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                  Some beer bursts when you freeze it. makes a real mess in the freezer when you put some in there to get cold quickly then don't take all of em out.
                  My wife bitches about that all the time.When I've tied one on sometimes I forget that I stuck one in the freezer and the shit explodes The bad thing is I hear about it the next morning and then again everytime she fixes french fries or waffles or any thing else it splatterd on

Comment

• We just warmed up to 20 degrees here.Let the heatwave begin

There some global warming nerds beating there had aginst the wall right now

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      When I've tied another man to a tree sometimes I forget that I stuck one in his freezer and the shit explodes The bad thing is I hear about it the next morning when he is still out there screaming and then I untie him and fix him some french fries or waffles to soothe his pain until we meet next week :
                      WOW!! Is this BettorsChat or Date Line ??

Comment

• Comment

• HAMMOND, Ind. (AP) ―
                          Click to enlarge
                          (File Photo)
                          AP

1 of 1
                          Close

In a scene straight out of the movie "A Christmas Story," a 10-year-old Hammond boy got his tongue stuck to a metal light pole.

Police say the unidentified fourth-grader was able to tell them that a friend dared him to lick the pole Wednesday night. Temperatures in Hammond were around 10 degrees at the time.

By the time an ambulance arrived, the boy was able to yank his tongue off the frozen pole.

Police say ambulance personnel explained to the boy's mother how to care for his bleeding tongue.

The 1983 movie is set in a fictional city based on Hammond, the hometown of author Jean Shepherd.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                            HAMMOND, Ind. (AP) ―
                            Click to enlarge
                            (File Photo)
                            AP

1 of 1
                            Close

In a scene straight out of the movie "A Christmas Story," a 10-year-old Hammond boy got his tongue stuck to a metal light pole.

Police say the unidentified fourth-grader was able to tell them that a friend dared him to lick the pole Wednesday night. Temperatures in Hammond were around 10 degrees at the time.

By the time an ambulance arrived, the boy was able to yank his tongue off the frozen pole.

Police say ambulance personnel explained to the boy's mother how to care for his bleeding tongue.

The 1983 movie is set in a fictional city based on Hammond, the hometown of author Jean Shepherd.
                            Everytime this kid walks by a pole, he's going to freak out

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

No shit!

When I'm halfway to work and I can still see my breath in my car, it's damn cold
                                You can still see you're breath because there still is alcohol in it.
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X