X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YEP YEP Lets hit'em good today!!

Comment

• Morning Vols, Bryce

Fuck I'm hurting. Went and watched that piss poor excuse for a basketball team called the Thunder last night. Tried to drink all the Vodka in the Ford Center to make them look decent and I still never got that impression

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Morning Vols, Bryce

Fuck I'm hurting. Went and watched that piss poor excuse for a basketball team called the Thunder last night. Tried to drink all the Vodka in the Ford Center to make them look decent and I still never got that impression
        To big of a day to be hurting.Go to Waffle House get a doble patty melt plate double hashbrowns sca/cov/chunked/diced spend the next 3 hours on the toilet and get your ass a beer about 3:00 p.m.That my friend is the secret to my success

Comment

• morning all

Comment

morning all
            Mornin' KB Tuck Fexass Fechh
            Last edited by Ldawg; 11-23-2008, 01:38 PM.

Comment

morning all
              Morning everyone. Hey KB, I've been attending OU games for over 30 years although I haven't been to one in a few years until last night. That was probably the most fun I've ever had at an OU game.

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• I feel violated this morning by the NFL....

Comment

• morning all
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
                      I feel violated this morning by the NFL....
                      And so you should those back to back PHANTOM pass interference calls last night against SD was a joke. Ended up resulting in an Indy FG and thus a 3 point win. Refs decided that game single handedly with thos game changing calls both int he 4th quarter. And themist pathetic of all is they refuse to address the league with the faulty officiating and just let it slide under the rug. If anyone seen those two calls last night both on 3rd down AND in the 4th quarter which would have resulted in an Indy punt they know what I am talking about. This isnt the frist time this has happened this season either. Its coming to a point where NFL officiating is really deciding the outcome of games seriously a fucking joke!!!
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        To big of a day to be hurting.Go to Waffle House get a doble patty melt plate double hashbrowns sca/cov/chunked/diced spend the next 3 hours on the toilet and get your ass a beer about 3:00 p.m.That my friend is the secret to my success
                        That is the secret to your man tits and high blood pressure

Last edited by jcindaville; 11-24-2008, 02:24 PM.
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                          And so you should those back to back PHANTOM pass interference calls last night against SD was a joke. Ended up resulting in an Indy FG and thus a 3 point win. Refs decided that game single handedly with thos game changing calls both int he 4th quarter. And themist pathetic of all is they refuse to address the league with the faulty officiating and just let it slide under the rug. If anyone seen those two calls last night both on 3rd down AND in the 4th quarter which would have resulted in an Indy punt they know what I am talking about. This isnt the frist time this has happened this season either. Its coming to a point where NFL officiating is really deciding the outcome of games seriously a fucking joke!!!
                          blah blah blah

[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            That is the secret to your man tits and high blood pressure

That was in the glory days.No bitch tits for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              That was in the glory days.No bitch tits for me.

Good job P, cant be having those man tits
                              [email protected]

Comment

• how shitty did KB get after that OU win over Texas Tech-CC
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X