This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan
    For some reason my wife wants all "C" names.My sons name is Colby and she said last night at dinner what I thought about the name Chad,After I almost spit my food out she decided that might not be a good idea.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

For some reason my wife wants all "C" names.My sons name is Colby and she said last night at dinner what I thought about the name Chad,After I almost spit my food out she decided that might not be a good idea.

Congrats buddy...

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
        BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

You've got mail!

Comment

• Congrats Vols ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
            Congrats Carlos....
            geez, we got a member expecting a baby and you can't get your mind off the no-hitter

Comment

• Originally posted by shoeman530
              You've got mail!
              Returned

Comment

• Thanks guys.Anybody heard of anisometropia.We just had to take my 4 year old to the eye doctor and it's like he's farsighted in one eye and nearsighted in the other.He's going to have to wear glasses for a while to try to train his lefty eye to catch up with his right eye.I'm sure alot of you have kids and did't know if anyone else had experienced this.

Comment

• OMFG JC you will love this...

I just dealt with a customer here at work named Helmut Laslop...I had to try my best to not burst out laughing..

Who names their son "helmut"

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

geez, we got a member expecting a baby and you can't get your mind off the no-hitter
                    Hey,theres a C name for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                      OMFG JC you will love this...

I just dealt with a customer here at work named Helmut Laslop...I had to try my best to not burst out laughing..

Who names their son "helmut"

Comment

OMG...great name...tell her you want the "O" added at the end so its your sons real name and not a nickname like mine..

Comment

OMG thats funny..

Comment

Nice hit KB.Whats up JC.
                            My wife took 3 pregnancy test yesterday and they all came back positive.Looks like another Vols fan coming into the world.Were excited. She came off the pill in June and we got it done pretty quick.Just my luck,was kinda hoping we could TRY for a couple more months

CONGRATS BUDDY
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• jerseygreg
                              Last Activity: Today 03:31 PM
                              Viewing Thread Chado's NFL Picks for Week 2!!! @ 03:31 PM

OMG first Jersey Steve all over Vols fans nuts now Jersey Greg on mine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                                jerseygreg
                                Last Activity: Today 03:31 PM
                                Viewing Thread Chado's NFL Picks for Week 2!!! @ 03:31 PM

OMG first Jersey Steve all over Vols fans nuts now Jersey Greg on mine?
                                I would have a comment here but I promised Spark I would leave you alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X