Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Chad ... you are not a jinx first of all .. I do not believe in that ... secondly everyone cherry picks ... I feel awful when someone follows and they get buried like last night ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
      Morning fellas...

Anyway nothing against you at all Joe you are definately the man I dont mean any offense at all I just really needed to vent because my bankroll is severely hurting right now and its mainly because of my rookie money managment skills and cherry picking picks for big wagers and getting burnt.

I never take what you say as derogatory against me Chad ... never ... I know you would not do that to me or anyone else on the board ...

Believe me, I totally understand kid ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
        Sorry Chad ... you are not a jinx first of all .. I do not believe in that ... secondly everyone cherry picks ... I feel awful when someone follows and they get buried like last night ...
        Joe it actually has nothing to do with you at all dont feel bad I have been around here long enough to never pull a BennyCav let alone even thingk of it. It takes balls to post picks regularly for others to follow and I commend you for that BIG TIME. See I am an idiot if I followed you from day one every day like I said I was going to prior to the season I would be up around 30 units with you but no I didnt follow all those winning days earlier in the season for whatever reason. (i.e. short on funds or busy and didnt come online to see and play them) and then follow all your losing days it is sooo frustrating. Like I said I know I cant be the only one that has followed somebody who goes like 1-10 and then say FUCK and then the next day they go like 14-3 and are up big for the entore season and you cant believe the "spots" you are choosing. I just swear to God I have the worst fucking luck when I lay myself out there with like my whole account at like $50 per wager on like 7-10 of peoples picks and go 2-7 its unreal. Even my close sports betting buddy cant believe it I guess I am playing too many plays I have no clue...i just suck...

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• as you can see Chad I was up around 60 units in the first half and it hit a wall ... worst second half I have had in a long time .... but then i stopped ... no need to keep capping and posting unless I am having fun ... and that is the way I take this game ... as a game ... something I enjoy doing and I have fun ... when it stops being fun for me I stop ... and so should you ... Just a little advice Chad ... remember, there is always tomorrow ... next week ... next month ... next year ...

Comment

Morning fellas...

Joe I am the biggest jinx of your baseball plays. Its my own fault I have cherry picked and followed you "randomly" this year in the worst spots possible. Last night I played all your picks (1-5) and I was also with you on that 0-6 day a month ago and that 0-8 day a few weeks back. What hurts even more is that I put $50 per unit on these 3 days that I followed you going 1-19 and losing close to $1,000 bucks NO JOKE ABOUT THE DOLLAR AMOUNT. And to make matters worse I followed you rarely in the first part of the season when you were tearing shit up and sweeping the board. Has anyone else been through this before when you cherry pick and always seem to choose the WORST POSSIBLE SPOTS FOR FOLLOWING SOMEONES PICKS and then jump off the wagon and they sweep and it drives you insane?!?! Anyway nothing against you at all Joe you are definately the man I dont mean any offense at all I just really needed to vent because my bankroll is severely hurting right now and its mainly because of my rookie money managment skills and cherry picking picks for big wagers and getting burnt.

remember last year picking out some of my plays,my late plays you bitched about being posted too late were not that great,you can not cherry pick my brother,not getting on you,but if you are following anyone,you have to lay with them AND PLAY ALL THEIR PLAYS,thats like me not looking back at your cfl,i got the loser and missed the two winners-LOL !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
              as you can see Chad I was up around 60 units in the first half and it hit a wall ... worst second half I have had in a long time .... but then i stopped ... no need to keep capping and posting unless I am having fun ... and that is the way I take this game ... as a game ... something I enjoy doing and I have fun ... when it stops being fun for me I stop ... and so should you ... Just a little advice Chad ... remember, there is always tomorrow ... next week ... next month ... next year ...
              I AM THE SAME WAY PAPPY,WHEN I GET ICE COLD,I LIKE TO TAKE A BREAK,LIKE YOU SAID,NOT MUCH FUN,WHEN THE RABBIT HAS GOT THE GUN-lol !!

Comment

Joe it actually has nothing to do with you at all dont feel bad I have been around here long enough to never pull a BennyCav let alone even thingk of it. It takes balls to post picks regularly for others to follow and I commend you for that BIG TIME. See I am an idiot if I followed you from day one every day like I said I was going to prior to the season I would be up around 30 units with you but no I didnt follow all those winning days earlier in the season for whatever reason. (i.e. short on funds or busy and didnt come online to see and play them) and then follow all your losing days it is sooo frustrating. Like I said I know I cant be the only one that has followed somebody who goes like 1-10 and then say FUCK and then the next day they go like 14-3 and are up big for the entore season and you cant believe the "spots" you are choosing. I just swear to God I have the worst fucking luck when I lay myself out there with like my whole account at like $50 per wager on like 7-10 of peoples picks and go 2-7 its unreal. Even my close sports betting buddy cant believe it I guess I am playing too many plays I have no clue...i just suck...

I just feel bad because people like you are losing with me ... trust me Chad, Thank God, I have no ego ... none of all ... but ego's are fine as long as you keep em in check ... and many on this board don't ...

Comment

• Morning dudes and dudettes (Monte)

What a shootout last night

Comment

• i can run a 40 in 3.8 !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung
                      I AM THE SAME WAY PAPPY,WHEN I GET ICE COLD,I LIKE TO TAKE A BREAK,LIKE YOU SAID,NOT MUCH FUN,WHEN THE RABBIT HAS GOT THE GUN-lol !!
                      exactly ... when I have to follow the games closely because I am on a losing streak forget it ... I am firm believer, bet em and forget em ... I swear, I do not know the finals until the next day ... like last nights plays ... I had no idea until Chad said something in this thread this morning ...

Comment

• Have a good morning guys .... I have to be away for a while ... catch up with you clowns later ... hahahahahaha

Comment

• and no, I do not have a shuffleboard tournament ..

Today is a sing along with the piano player ...

assholes!!!!

Comment

• Have a great day buddy!

Comment

• Good morning guys

Comment

• Have a good day Joe!!!

Morning KB, Chunger, and Vols!!!
                                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X