X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
    kapt i will keep em coming my friend.

jimmy it takes lots of money to remain this fat. billion star locks = lots of cheeseburgers!!!!!!
    spark as you know i cannot tip my hand on when i will release a play. everyone is after me im in hiding. sorry

Fat was a sign of wealth and success in Roman days. Well done Ceasardimebry.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
      When I lost my pup Bosco last year Monte I almost got one ... a friend of mine years ago had one and I really liked that breed ...

a little hyper maybe???
      Depends on the stock that they come from. I don't consider mine to be hyper but I've seen some that are really hyper. A lot of people buy them and end up getting rid of them because they can't handle them.

Comment

• Good Morning Friends!!!

Happy Labor Day!!
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• good morning Jimmy and the rest of the gang.

Fixin to pack up the boat and head out to the lake for a little Labor day family reunion.Beer,BBQ and a whole lot of fixings

Comment

• Morning Gang ....

Have a good time vols ... sounds like fun ...

Comment

• Morning fellas!!!

Heading to Hamilton to watch the sold out CFL Labour Day Classic game between the Argos and Tiger Cats at 4!!!

The atmosphere is gonna be awesome and going with my pops!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Club, we all feel that way but we post ... come on ... lay them on us ... join in and start posting your plays
                Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                Morning guys.....

club....know what you mean Verne, and how you feel when your posted picks bomb out....kinda lonely, and you feel like you let the members down....

FORGET that theory....no one in here will badger you if you post a loser, or even if you post more losers than winners....

I have the faith AND CONFIDENCE IN YA......post them bad boys....taker the winners/losers in stride....It's all about giving us your opinion, sharing thoughts, having fun with us, feeling like you belong, and becoming a good solid "FAMILY" member....

POST EM CLUB.......

BRY: I'm not surprised in the BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ play of yours hitting again........you're solid with them bad ass boys.......keep em coming.....

thanks PAPI....have a good day fellows, the kids/grand kids are coming over for their obligatory/free meal (SUNDAY), so you guys know I'm in HOG HEAVEN.....
                Thanks Spark, and Kapt. You guys are so solid, and Wayne too, Bry, well he's on another level..I see some "tossed salad" beat up wayne just to tout lewis/and or CB, just don't need it. BUT>>>>>OK HERE WE GO, MEMORIAL DAY LOCK OF THE YEAR, (might be more locks of the year) Florida State -6.5.

Comment

• Holy Shit, I'm headed for the fade factor section. Ace Ace has nothing on me.

Comment

• Morning Kids ...

Comment

• Morning guys

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                        Morning guys

kb, how are you doing buddy???

Comment

kb, how are you doing buddy???
                          Pretty good. Little dehydrated

Glad to get back to work to get some rest

How about yourself pal?

Comment

• Good Morning Spark and KB ... Morning Inmates!!
                            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• What's up guys?
                              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Good morning Joe, Kyle, Jimmy and Mavs!

Comment

Working...
                                X