This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KMPH) -
    The story of 'Kai,' a homeless hitchhiker who has been credited with saving a black Pacific Gas and Electric worker who was rammed by a driver who proclaimed to be Jesus on Friday, has gone viral.

The affable "Kai" rocketed into Internet superstardom with his "Smash, smash, smash" line, which he used to described the way he used the blunt end of a hatchet to stop the driver who attacked the PG&E worker because of the color of his skin.

The KMPH video has grabbed more than one million views on Youtube and has been featured on media outlets like the Huffington Post, CNN and Fox News.

In an exclusive update with KMPH reporter, Jessob Reisbeck, "Kai" says he hitchhiked to Northern California and has only recently learned of his Internet fame.

He tells Reisbeck that he is "overwhelmed by the support."

Meanwhile, the driver behind the attack, 54-year-old Jett Simmons McBride of Tacoma, Wash., was booked into Fresno County Jail on suspicion of attempted murder on a $1 million-bail

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• Good morning class.....

Comment

• Thanks for the detective work Club Investigations LLC
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• Originally posted by griffey_mojo View Post
            Thanks for the detective work Club Investigations LLC
            All in a days work

Comment

• This place is hopping

Comment

• Must be the MLB all star break....We've all become so polite, there's no reason to post. What fun is it to just say "I agree?" all the time

Comment

• I agree

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                    FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KMPH) -
                    The story of 'Kai,' a homeless hitchhiker who has been credited with saving a black Pacific Gas and Electric worker who was rammed by a driver who proclaimed to be Jesus on Friday, has gone viral.

The affable "Kai" rocketed into Internet superstardom with his "Smash, smash, smash" line, which he used to described the way he used the blunt end of a hatchet to stop the driver who attacked the PG&E worker because of the color of his skin.

The KMPH video has grabbed more than one million views on Youtube and has been featured on media outlets like the Huffington Post, CNN and Fox News.

In an exclusive update with KMPH reporter, Jessob Reisbeck, "Kai" says he hitchhiked to Northern California and has only recently learned of his Internet fame.

He tells Reisbeck that he is "overwhelmed by the support."

Meanwhile, the driver behind the attack, 54-year-old Jett Simmons McBride of Tacoma, Wash., was booked into Fresno County Jail on suspicion of attempted murder on a $1 million-bail

Prolly some Cat loving tree hugging lib that went after the PG&E worker.

Or it could have been an ole dude from Mississippi who thought the PG&E worker was a gene or 2 short.
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

Or it could have been an ole dude from Mississippi who thought the PG&E worker was a gene or 2 short.
                      I agree

Comment

Looks like the latter of your two guesses

Comment

Did you get those drawings from Terry yet? Damm it, how are we suppose to get this done on time???? Oh that's right, contractors don't have to get done on time

Comment

Did you get those drawings from Terry yet? Damm it, how are we suppose to get this done on time???? Oh that's right, contractors don't have to get done on time
                            Dick
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Dick
                              I agree

Comment

KMPH FOX 26 | Central San Joaquin Valley News Source

This is from the fox news network affiliate page for San Joaquin Valley. KMPH. Sure looks real to me. I'm guessing Kaz would have been there with his camera!!! Maybe he can double confirm

Signed,

Club Investigations
                                I had a choice between shooting photos of the PG&E guy who this guy went after or shooting local athletes signing letters of intent on signing day. I chose the signers. The Kai story was real....
                                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                                X