Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go to womanapproachyou.com

good luck!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• How To Pick Up Women

Comment

• Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
        go to womanapproachyou.com

good luck!
        Do not click on this link!!!!!! Bunch of pop ups sorry!

Comment

• Chado, Bro, come on. 1st off. Get out of the past when you think about current "targets", you cant worry about how you "used" to talk to girls, get in the moment, you're the man...facebook is a cool way to ask, cuz it gives her the chance to comfortably reject you and at the same time if she does say yes..SWEET.

If she's already kicked it at your apt. you cant be viewed as a complete creepo, so test the water and up the ante, its not hard on facebook, you don't even have to see her. Many would probably say don't tell her she looks good in your message but I'd rather it be known up front that i see her as smokin hot that way she wont be shocked if I try something on our "date"... I'd say something like this. For what its worth..

Her Name! You looked so good at the gym yesterday Lets grab dinner and/or go see a movie sometime soon! You have such a great energy, I think we'd have fun...

Boom..Direct as hell. Strong compliment. And not too much. Try it bro, you only live once and if she doesnt show love...fuck her, you saved your time and can now focus elsewhere..CHAD, try it. Don't worry about her reaction, just bring the fire and see what she says!
          Last edited by ELJUGO; 01-22-2009, 02:53 AM.
          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

• And one last thing, don't be concerned with her not wanting to go out after you saying she looked good. THATS ALL GOOD, girls still like compliments even if you arent gonna be the one they shack up with. There is no shame in sending the message I suggested, regardless of her reaction.
            Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              If she rejects me she is my neighbor and I would have to see her like every other day....I dont need professional help dude I just lack heavily in the communication with opp sex department...its pathetic I know...
              Rejection is a part of life!

If she rejects you that doesn't mean you won't be friends. And I'm sure she has plenty of female friends...

Next time you see her at the apartment complex ask her:

(her name) How about going and grabbing some diner sometime?

And no going out for diner is not asking too much! If you don't have the sack to do that then ask her to go out for lunch.

Comment

• Let me re-iriterate a few things:

I am 23 she is 20

We went to the same high school but I never actually talked to her in high school but she remembers me from then...

We had ran into each other a few times in our apartment building but I just said hi a couple times we never actually talked until last week. I seen her at the gym and approached her saying "hey neighbor" and we both knew we went to the same high school together. We talked for about 10-15 minutes about a lot of the same people we knew in high school. She is younger and used to hang around a couple of my buddies younger brothers. I remember back in high school I always thought she was hot but was always too stoned to ever go and say something to her back then. Her and her friend cam over for a bit on the weekend only about a half hour when they were drinking before they went out for the night. I added her to facebook just this week and no other conversations have been had. I think asking if she wants to grab a coffee in the form of a message to her on facebook is the best idea but I still feel that because we really only technically met for real like last week its a bit strong to early but I guess I should give it a shot anyway. I fucking suck at this shit so bad got less game than the Detroit Lions seriously...
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Let me re-iriterate a few things:

. I fucking suck
                  Now there's your problem

Comment

• What's the worst thing she can say bro? No... Big deal, you go on with your life. You can't let something so simple get in the way. It's human nature to want to hook up with the opposite sex, she knows that, you know that. El Jugo made a great point above, all women like compliments so it won't hurt to drop something along those lines in there. You can't be scared of rejection

Comment

• Chad...

Asking someone for coffee is so noncommital that even if you have some sort of relationship with the girl you are never going to be more than friends. You need to get her out to a place where you can sit down and the speed of everything slows it down enough where she has to sit and actually talk with you. If you are too aloof she'll never see you as someone who wants anything more than to be friends. Like Jake said. At least go get an appetizer and some beers/cokes/milkshakes or something. Having to share an appetizer is good for connection while conversing.

The worst she can say is no and from what you've said and the pics posted she seems well worth taking a shot man.

PK
                      No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

• Just go for it - worst she can say is no. You've got to learn to throw yourself out there and take a chance every now and then.

On another note -

I'm sure she'll be thrilled to know you are posting pics of her over the internet.

You might want to leave this piece of info out of your conversations with her...

Comment

• Chado, use my line as an ice breaker... Here it is...

Sooooooo, you wanna go back to my house and do lines of coke off each others ass crack?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            What's the worst thing he can say bro? No... Big deal, you go on with your life. You can't let something so simple get in the way. It's human nature to want to hook up with the same sex, he knows that, you know that. El Jugo made a great point above, all men like compliments so it won't hurt to drop something along those lines in there. You can't be scared of rejection

Comment

hahahaha...I actually seen her at the gym today and brought up my protein shakes like a moron...

She looked so fucking hot in her little skimpy workout outfit with her big titties damn...

Honestly dude try spending age 13-21 stoned and drunk out of your mind day in and day out having very minimal comminucation with girls other than the couple whores I banged that were also drunk and stoned out of their minds and then sobering up and trying to be on the same level of communication skills with the opp sex I have a ton of catching up to do missed out on a ton of years of strengthening this shit....

next time she stops by i'll be sure to tell her you were askin about her ok buddy. dont worry i'll help ya out
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Forget Doc, here are some lines that are perfect for YOU Chado:

I'm gonna have sex with you tonight so, you might as well be there.

Are you free tonight or will it cost me?

Hi, I need your help! My mom says that if I don't get a date by tomorrow, she's putting me up for adoption.

So, come back to my place, and if you don't like it I swear I'll give you a full refund.

Would you like to come to a party in my toolshed?

Ya know, my mother would just love you if I brought you to my place tonight and then to her place tomorrow night.

Excuse me, I am about to go masturbate and needed a name to go with the face.

Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no.

I am very, very lonely, and I was wonderin'...

Would you like to dance or should I go fuck myself again?

Excuse me, I'm a little short on cash, would you mind if we shared a cab home together?

Hey baby you're so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what's your name?

Weren't you at the tractor pull last night? I remember your tits. (KB Gave me that one)

If you were a dwarf, you'd probably say I got a big dick. (Rook sent that one in)

If my pillow had a hole in it, I would name it after you.

If I told you I was gay, would you let me touch you? (JC Gave me that)

Be unique and different, say yes.

Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?

So, do you like fat guys with no money? (Dimer gave me that)

If you need any more let me know.
                                2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Working...
                                X