Chado "in date" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RDOG55
    When I was in college at Pitt myself and about five friends would go out when we were bored of the good looking college hoes and actually go "hogging" on purpose. We would pick chicks for each other to take home and if you refused your date you had to buy a round of shots. It was great!!! I recommend it to anyone, tons of fun!!!
    I guess I would have been buying a lot of shots

Comment

BTW...I just read the last 18 pages of this thread and they started to get weak towards the end...it was like they were really in a relationship...akward at the beginning, fun and exciting in the middle and sad and boring at the end
      I think chado has refused to participate anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
        I think chado has refused to participate anymore
        Did Chado really ever participate....i guess being the whipping boy is a way of participating though....

Comment

Did Chado really ever participate....i guess being the whipping boy is a way of participating though....
          I think someone told him not to participate

Comment

• Chado were waiting for an update.

Comment

Chado were waiting for an update.
              There is no update...were just friends now...the thread is toast..
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                Well, update us on your next victim

Comment

Nobody said you cant do your friends. She can be a friend with benefits.

Comment

When I was in college at Pitt myself and about five friends would go out when we were bored of the good looking college hoes and actually go "hogging" on purpose. We would pick chicks for each other to take home and if you refused your date you had to buy a round of shots. It was great!!! I recommend it to anyone, tons of fun!!!

You Fat Boys need to check this out if you're gonna
                    go "Hoggin'"
                    http://www.beerleaguethemovie.com/beergogglesflash.htm

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by jcheckers
                      You Fat Boys need to check this out if you're gonna
                      go "Hoggin'"
                      http://www.beerleaguethemovie.com/beergogglesflash.htm

Comment

what happend? i thought u were in?
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                          what happend? i thought u were in?
                          No. Her father never loved her and she has a ton of issues. I was a friend that she could talk to and nothing more. Need to find a better one without so many personal issues. Thanks for asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex
                            Nobody said you cant do your friends. She can be a friend with benefits.
                            She told me she has been seeing someone else....I was just a fucking idiot and made a big deal of something that was really a friendship all along...but she lead me on big time which pissed me right the fuck off...like who goes out on a couple dates with someone who they feel they are just friends with...she said ya we have been hanging out as friends and she enjoys my company or whatever...that is why she has issues man...I got played...such a joke...like who does that?? Learning experience to say the least! Stay away from "Daddy never loved me" girls...they are nothing but trouble...
                            Last edited by Chado1; 03-23-2008, 12:53 AM.

Comment

She told me she has been seeing someone else....I was just a fucking idiot and made a big deal of something that was really a friendship all along...but she lead me on big time which pissed me right the fuck off...like who goes out on a couple dates with someone who they feel they are just friends with...she said ya we have been hanging out as friends and she enjoys my company or whatever...that is why she has issues man...I got played...such a joke...like who does that?? Learning experience to say the least! Stay away from "Daddy never loved me" girls...they are nothing but trouble...
                              Does she have any friends?

Comment

Does she have any friends?
                                What do you mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X