Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1
    "Hogging...you mean a hooker?"
    No, i mean a chubby/fat chick at closing time. They are usually looking for a ride home!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
      Find some freaks. Who cares if they have some emotional problems. They are usually GREAT in BED!!!!!

Play until playtime is over!

Have fun now and settle down later. You'll regret it when your older if you don't!
      I hear ya totally and I have mixed opinions about that now. I am just trying to be more mature about those kind of things now that I have been sober for about a year and trying to grow up and change my life for the better.
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• I do agree though Wayne. Gotta figure something out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman95
          With all those things being said, Wayne is dead on here. Go HOG wild with some chicks. Just don't let them know where you live. You don't want any rabbits boiling on your stove! (just ask Michael Douglas)
          Or girls sitting outside of your condo with a knife waiting for the new girlfriend!

I've dated some crazy fucken chicks and i have stories. I seem to find them too and most were bartenders. All were fucked in the head but they had nice bodies and were AWESOME in the sack. Some lasted longer than other and some lasted about 2 hours but all were fun!
          Last edited by wayne1218; 03-15-2008, 01:07 AM.

Comment

I do agree though Wayne. Gotta figure something out.
            Seriously man. The sexiest thing to a woman in a man is confidence. I'm telling ya', ive got good looking friends who trip over their tongue talking to a girl and they havn't been laid in a year or two and others who look like homeless guys who can pick up a woman 9 out of 10 times just by talking to them and having confidence in what he says. I have no doubt it's a fact. The whoa is me hang my head kind of guys just do nothing for woman. They love the chase and they love the confidence. The easier or puppy dog like you are, the less they will want you.

CONFIDENCE is a beautiful thing!

Comment

Or girls sitting outside of your condo with a knife waiting for the new girlfriend!

I've dated some crazy fucken chicks and i have stories. I seemed to find them too are most were bartenders. All were fucked in the head but they had nice bodies and were AWESOME in the sack. Some lasted longer than other and some lasted about 2 hours but all were fun!

DUDE I COULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT SOME OF THE CHICKS I HAVE BEEN WITH.NEXT TIME I GO LOOKING FOR A WOMEN I AM GOING AFTER THE GIRL IN THE CLUB WEARING THE I SAW A UFO SHIRT.I AM GOING AFTER THE CRAZIEST WOMAN I CAN.WHEN I COME HOME I WANT HER LOOKING UP AT THE CEILING.THEY ALL TURN CRAZY ABOUT HALFWAY IN ANYWAY SO I AT LEAST WANNA KNOW WHAT I AM GETTING INTO FROM THE BEGINING.
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Seriously man. The sexiest thing to a woman in a man is confidence. I'm telling ya', ive got good looking friends who trip over their tongue talking to a girl and they havn't been laid in a year or two and others who look like homeless guys who can pick up a woman 9 out of 10 times just by talking to them and having confidence in what he says. I have no doubt it's a fact. The whoa is me hang my head kind of guys just do nothing for woman. They love the chase and they love the confidence. The easier or puppy dog like you are, the less they will want you.

I TRIED TO TELL HIM THE SAME THING A WEEK AGO.
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Yea I get all the crazy ones who pour their hearts out to me as a friend...fuckin sweet!!!

Comment

• When you walk in to a place, act like you own it!

Comment

• I have some good ones as well Wayne, mostly from college. I think the best ones are the ones where you have a hard time remembering the name because you were too drunk. Not some of my better moments in life but it sure was fun while it lasted. Hey, before judging me, they left with me at 2 AM or later and knew full well I wasn't the designated driver for the evening if you know what I mean. Besides Chado, if you settle down, we have no one to live vicariously through. Old guys like Wayne and I need you to be out there

Comment

Yea I get all the crazy ones who pour their hearts out to me as a friend...fuckin sweet!!!

That's good, that's good. Listen, tell them things will get better, rub their shoulders, slip in a kiss, and go fucken pillow crazy with her!

Comment

That's good, that's good. Listen, tell them things will get better, rub their shoulders, slip in a kiss, and go fucken pillow crazy with her!

She'll never know its coming until its too late.

Comment

• Either was I just fucking suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My game is weaker than John Daly with a hangover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have some good ones as well Wayne, mostly from college. I think the best ones are the ones where you have a hard time remembering the name because you were too drunk. Not some of my better moments in life but it sure was fun while it lasted. Hey, before judging me, they left with me at 2 AM or later and knew full well I wasn't the designated driver for the evening if you know what I mean. Besides Chado, if you settle down, we have no one to live vicariously through. Old guys like Wayne and I need you to be out there

I met a girl from New Hampshire that came up here for a weekend to spend with her friend, another female. I started talking to her and she said how sore her back was. I offered a massage and BOOM ... I was in. She was a hairdresser and while i had her hanging from the ceiling fan 5 minutes into the massage, she told me she had a husband at home. I never missed a beat. She was cheating, i wasn't. The night never ended. She went to leave at sunrise and i made the crucial mistake. She kissed me good bye and asked if she could have my number for the next time she was up here again. I shit you not, i was 1/2 asleep still after about an hour of rest and when she looked at me and asked for my number i responded and said "What's your name again?"

Holy mother fucken shit! Curtains found the floor and the blankets found the curtain rods. It wasn't pretty and i never saw the girl again! Only happened once but it wasnt good!
                              Last edited by wayne1218; 03-15-2008, 01:19 AM.

Comment

She'll never know its coming until its too late.
                                EXACTLY!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X