No announcement yet.

Chado "in date" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well boys I have finished my capping for tomorrow's NBA games since I can at least only lose juice on those games as I continue to split ut on tose insread of just flat out getting killed in cbb so I will sleep on this losing day, look at the lines in the 4 games that aren't out yet and try to pick some winners. Good night all!
    Last edited by ironman95; 03-15-2008, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
      Some day I will meet a girl that has a strong relationship with her father. Will makes things so much more comforting for me cause I always find these ones...pisses me off...
      Ok, that's good...this is the type of girl you marry. But until then.... the ones with the daddy issues are great in bed! Why don't you stop over thinking shit and just get laid! Once you get the semen build up taken care of you may start thinking clearer.
      ps>do not forget that your only 22, I wouldn't worry about finding Mrs. Right for at least 8-15 years.
      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEJAKE
        Ok, that's good...this is the type of girl you marry. But until then.... the ones with the daddy issues are great in bed! Why don't you stop over thinking shit and just get laid! Once you get the semen build up taken care of you may start thinking clearer.
        ps>do not forget that your only 22, I wouldn't worry about finding Mrs. Right for at least 8-15 years.

Jake Knows!!!!!

Comment

I agree...but my game is weak...easier said than done..
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
            I agree...but my game is weak...easier said than done..
            Well with that kind of thinking you'll be cuffing the carrot for a long time!
            Look you've made positive changes in your life and your not a stupid guy, so I suggest a trip to the book store to find a book to help you develop some game stragedy. The mental part of it is very important so that weak attitude has to change...confidence is a natural lubricant for woman, get some!

Comment

Look you've made positive changes in your life and your not a stupid guy, so I suggest a trip to the book store to find a book to help you develop some game stragedy. The mental part of it is very important so that weak attitude has to change...confidence is a natural lubricant for woman, get some!
              Ya I cant think like that I hear ya...

positive attitude and confidence no doubt!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

It's free all over the web:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...pUA+techniques

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                  No, i mean a chubby/fat chick at closing time. They are usually looking for a ride home!
                  I can't believe you said hogging! That is defenately a northeast phrase. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh the memories..hahahaha

Comment

• Chado..i told ya this girl was boring the shit out of me

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
                      Yeah I know...just trying to get him off the computer, just might be part of the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                        I can't believe you said hogging! That is defenately a northeast phrase. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh the memories..hahahaha
                        Speaking of Virgins look what the cat dragged in

Comment

definitely a northeast saying

especially in rhode island.

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
                            definitely a northeast saying

especially in rhode island.
                            When we hit the bars I never started out looking for the big ones, but it's nice to know there's a pharse for when you ended up dragging a chubby one home!

Comment

When I was in college at Pitt myself and about five friends would go out when we were bored of the good looking college hoes and actually go "hogging" on purpose. We would pick chicks for each other to take home and if you refused your date you had to buy a round of shots. It was great!!! I recommend it to anyone, tons of fun!!!

Comment

• BTW...I just read the last 18 pages of this thread and they started to get weak towards the end...it was like they were really in a relationship...akward at the beginning, fun and exciting in the middle and sad and boring at the end

Comment

Working...
                                X