No announcement yet.

Chado "in date" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this thread can officially be put to rest as I have once again found a crazy girl with issues that all roots from another classic case of "HER FATHER NEVER LOVED HER". Just spent all night hearing her whole life story about how her dad was a crazy alcoholic who never showed any love to her whatsoever and left herself and her mother to fend for themselves. Apparently even till this day she never talks to him at all and is always trying to fill that lost void of never having that father figure in her life by sleeping with men and being permisquest (spell check). She poured everything out to me about her total messed up childhood and everything and thats the end of that. I really feel bad for her and am definately not getting involved with her. For those of you who may not know what I am talking about majority of slutty girls that sleep with tons of different guys throughout their life you can bet they did not have a great relationship with their Father. 9 times out of 10 this is the case and that is a PROVEN FACT. It sucks cause I seem to attract these type of women with all kinds of issues or maybe it just seems that way. Ah well...I am a firm believer of the saying "everything happens for a reason" but you can bet your bottom dollar if and when I ever have a daughter one day I am gonna love them to the fullest cause I can guarantee if you do not they WILL end up this way. The common trend in scenerios like this lies ALL ACROSS THE BOARD and the stem is all the same its very unfortunate for these poor women.
    Last edited by Chado1; 03-14-2008, 11:49 PM.
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Sorry to hear this Chado. I haven't contributed to this thread at all but have been an avid follower. I also believe that things happen the way they do for a reason. Your patience with this will pay off on the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman95
        Sorry to hear this Chado. I haven't contributed to this thread at all but have been an avid follower. I also believe that things happen the way they do for a reason. Your patience with this will pay off on the end.
        Thanks pal...appreciate it...

Funny thing is I talked to my mom tonight and she said the same thing about the "daddy never loved his daughter thing"...she said that she had girlfirends of hers growing up and always the slutty ones and the ones that had major personal issues ALL had terrible relationships with their fathers. Its like they are trying to fill that void with these men through the love they never received from a father figure. To put this into perspective just think of your own examples you have encoutered throughout your lifetime aswell. I know my Dad and my younger sister have a great relationship with each other and that would explain why she has had a boyfriend for most of her life and is far from a slut in any regard. Also I know the last girl I was with that I used to bang everyday all day said that she didnt even know who her Dad was. Needless to say things didnt work out between aside from the sex cause she had MAJOR issues that needed addressed through proffessional help before it can even be somewhat rectified. So many examples of this the list goes on and on and its so sad for these daughters of dead beat fathers.
        Last edited by Chado1; 03-15-2008, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• Whats even more sad and unfortunate is that this same pattern and cycle is gonna repeat itself for both of her two daughters with the Dad not being a strong father figure for them. After hearing her pain tonight I literally feel so bad for all the daughters of dead beat dads not even knowing what kind of life they are gonna put their daughter(s) through...just so fucking terrible for situations like these...always make sure to love your daughters cause please after hearing her story do yourself a favor!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
            Whats even more sad and unfortunate is that this same pattern and cycle is gonna repeat itself for both of her two daughters with the Dad not being a strong father figure for them. After hearing her pain tonight I literally feel so bad for all the daughters of dead beat dads not even knowing what kind of life they are gonna put their daughter(s) through...just so fucking terrible for situations like these...always make sure to love your daughters cause please after hearing her story do yourself a favor!!!!!
            I have had to deal with the same thing only with a son. The worst part is, his father only lives 3 1/2 miles from us, has custody rights, etc, etc. We haven't heard from him since Xmas day. He asked to have for 2 hours in the morning. Then, tonight, we get a text message from his father's girlfriend. Yes a fuckin text message. They have our home number, my cell#, my wife's cell#, and that is how they communicate. They were curious "what was going on for Easter"? Are you kidding me?? How about a phone call? How about some involvement? I do not mind taking the responsibility for him, I refer to him as my son and he refers to me as dad. I coach baseball and soccer for his teams, etc, etc. We have asked to allow me to adopt him b/c he wants to take my last name but his father won't do it. You gotta wonder sometimes!! The less involvement anymore the better. I am no father of the year but I left a job I LOVED, my dream job, to be sure to be home more for him b/c I was always away except for practices and games. Other than that, I was never here (I was a golf professional). My wife and I saw some changes in him we didn't like and both agreed he needed a stronger father figure in his lie. He reached out to his father but no returned calls. I didn't think twice and left the golf business, got a real job with regular hours and weekends home. What a differrence in him now. Best thing I have ever done, no regrets. Golf will be there still after he grows up. Sorry to clog your thread Chado but thought I would try to share a positiv story with you.

Comment

I have had to deal with the same thing only with a son. The worst part is, his father only lives 3 1/2 miles from us, has custody rights, etc, etc. We haven't heard from him since Xmas day. He asked to have for 2 hours in the morning. Then, tonight, we get a text message from his father's girlfriend. Yes a fuckin text message. They have our home number, my cell#, my wife's cell#, and that is how they communicate. They were curious "what was going on for Easter"? Are you kidding me?? How about a phone call? How about some involvement? I do not mind taking the responsibility for him, I refer to him as my son and he refers to me as dad. I coach baseball and soccer for his teams, etc, etc. We have asked to allow me to adopt him b/c he wants to take my last name but his father won't do it. You gotta wonder sometimes!! The less involvement anymore the better. I am no father of the year but I left a job I LOVED, my dream job, to be sure to be home more for him b/c I was always away except for practices and games. Other than that, I was never here (I was a golf professional). My wife and I saw some changes in him we didn't like and both agreed he needed a stronger father figure in his lie. He reached out to his father but no returned calls. I didn't think twice and left the golf business, got a real job with regular hours and weekends home. What a differrence in him now. Best thing I have ever done, no regrets. Golf will be there still after he grows up. Sorry to clog your thread Chado but thought I would try to share a positiv story with you.
              No not cluttering at all...thanks for sharing...its is a very real thing in our society that kids need the love and guidance in their lives growing up from both a male and female figure or the unfortunate reality is it will be a struggle for them....

Comment

• Yeah, it is an unfortunate situation that I see a lot where I live. I have never seen so many mothers at little league games and don't remember having to take so many kids home after practices b/c parents don't show up, etc. Our house is always full of his friends from the teams he plays on, they seem to like being here with our cat, three dogs, my wife, son and I. It gets to be alot sometimes but then I think that their time here might be the best time they have that day and it makes the frustration go away.

Comment

• Some day I will meet a girl that has a strong relationship with her father. Will makes things so much more comforting for me cause I always find these ones...pisses me off...

Comment

• I am fucking hurting big time guys.....terrible day...

Comment

• Yep, you will find one. Patience my friend, patience. The more stable the girl, the more stable the rlationship/marriage. Divorce statistics are high not b/c of the reasons these people throw at us (getting married young, communicating properly, etc.). I believe that it has sooo much with your child rearing. Those attributes or shortcomings are established at this tme. People will tell you when they come from a troubled background how they have overcome it. Those traits are in them and will come out over time. It is unfortunate but true. People's failure in communication (in a relationship way), are a direct result of not having a good example to follow. People raised in a home with alot of fighting and argue fall into those traps b/c that is what they know. Now more than ever, it is important to spend as much time with our children and teah them the proper way to deal with conflict as well as successes in life. These are skills that enhance our lives both personally and professionally.

Comment

• Your 22 ... go fucken nuts and unload on some girls. Forget this love shit right now and tears from heaven. Go "Hogging" if you have to, just to break the drought. Get some fine ass and slap it a few times. If it's only once, move on to the next one. You have the rest of your life for love!

Comment

Yep, you will find one. Patience my friend, patience. The more stable the girl, the more stable the rlationship/marriage. Divorce statistics are high not b/c of the reasons these people throw at us (getting married young, communicating properly, etc.). I believe that it has sooo much with your child rearing. Those attributes or shortcomings are established at this tme. People will tell you when they come from a troubled background how they have overcome it. Those traits are in them and will come out over time. It is unfortunate but true. People's failure in communication (in a relationship way), are a direct result of not having a good example to follow. People raised in a home with alot of fighting and argue fall into those traps b/c that is what they know. Now more than ever, it is important to spend as much time with our children and teah them the proper way to deal with conflict as well as successes in life. These are skills that enhance our lives both personally and professionally.
                          So fucking true!!!

Amen bother!!!

Comment

• Find some freaks. Who cares if they have some emotional problems. They are usually GREAT in BED!!!!!

Play until playtime is over!

Have fun now and settle down later. You'll regret it when your older if you don't!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                              Your 22 ... go fucken nuts and unload on some girls. Forget this love shit right now and tears from heaven. Go "Hogging" if you have to, just to break the drought. Get some fine ass and slap it a few times. If it's only once, move on to the next one. You have the rest of your life for love!
                              "Hogging...you mean a hooker?"

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                                Find some freaks. Who cares if they have some emotional problems. They are usually GREAT in BED!!!!!

Play until playtime is over!

Have fun now and settle down later. You'll regret it when your older if you don't!
                                With all those things being said, Wayne is dead on here. Go HOG wild with some chicks. Just don't let them know where you live. You don't want any rabbits boiling on your stove! (just ask Michael Douglas)

Comment

Working...
                                X