Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1
    You're right...

Sorry Club its all good...please continue to post it was harmless and I over-reacted as usual...its all good...

and honestly, these apologies are getting old ....

Comment

• You knew it was coming Joe. One follows EVERY time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
        and honestly, these apologies are getting old ....
        The funny thing is you guys may say I have a ton of anger or whatever bnut when you all started with the reds thing and than calling me a virgin and this and that and now "ChadMilf" username with her pic...you guys stir the pot and get me riled up so dont act like none of you would take 1,068 attacks in stride...its gets old with the picking on me all the time...geez...here and there whatever but when its daily I can only be human....

I am so sure all of you guys that have went through this shit all the time would just be like..."thanks for attacking me and using me as a humor victim everyday....I appreciate it and keep the attacks coming"...
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

The funny thing is you guys may say I have a ton of anger or whatever bnut when you all started with the reds thing and than calling me a virgin and this and that and now "ChadMilf" username with her pic...you guys stir the pot and get me riled up so dont act like none of you would take 1,068 attacks in stride...its gets old with the picking on me all the time...geez...here and there whatever but when its daily I can only be human....

I am so sure all of you guys that have went through this shit all the time would just be like..."thanks for attacking me and using me as a humor victim everyday....I appreciate it and keep the attacks coming"...
          You are a 22 year old 1/2 virgin from Canada who thinks hockey is the only sport on earth. You proclaim all this on a US based website and expect nothing in return? When you spill the beans about addictions, childhood and everything else in your life here to total strangers and even post a pic of a girl you like, PLEASE DON'T FUCKEN TELL PEOPLE IT'S TOO PERSONAL. You have made everything of yours VERY personal since day 1 here and you can't then pick and choose what you want said or talked about. Think twice just once in your life and grow up a little bit. I'm guessing Canada must have some popular hockey talk forums where you would fit like a glove. Why the hell don't you see if they will treat you better.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
            You are a 22 year old 1/2 virgin from Canada who thinks hockey is the only sport on earth. You proclaim all this on a US based website and expect nothing in return? When you spill the beans about addictions, childhood and everything else in your life here to total strangers and even post a pic of a girl you like, PLEASE DON'T FUCKEN TELL PEOPLE IT'S TOO PERSONAL. You have made everything of yours VERY personal since day 1 here and you can't then pick and choose what you want said or talked about. Think twice just once in your life and grow up a little bit. I'm guessing Canada must have some popular hockey talk forums where you would fit like a glove. Why the hell don't you see if they will treat you better.
            Chado's anger is a classic example of semen build-up. This is an actual medical fact. This is why they don't let boxers have sex for 6 months before a big fight. Chado has so much built up, his tears are sticky!

My advice Chado.....Get the latest edition of Inside Hockey Magazine and pound your meat stick like it owes you money at least three times a day until next month's edition comes out....

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog
              Chado's anger is a classic example of semen build-up. This is an actual medical fact. This is why they don't let boxers have sex for 6 months before a big fight. Chado has so much built up, his tears are sticky!

My advice Chado.....Get the latest edition of Inside Hockey Magazine and pound your meat stick like it owes you money at least three times a day until next month's edition comes out....

KAZ

semen build up
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Hello Bover

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
                  semen build up
                  Kaz probably has semen built up in his ass. Thats why he likes to argue with everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex
                    Kaz probably has semen built up in his ass. Thats why he likes to argue with everyone.
                    No more about your Vegas trip

Comment

Darryl knows this cause he is a self proclaimed feltcher....

Check the first definition.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=feltching

KAZ
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog
                        Darryl knows this cause he is a self proclaimed feltcher....

Check the first definition.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=feltching

KAZ
                        So you let him Feltcher you

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
                          So you let him Feltcher you
                          Hell no....He just knows the definition of having semen built up in one's ass....

KAZ
                          [email protected]

Comment

• That is disgusting
                            [email protected]

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

• Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X