Chado "in date" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado'sMilf
    Do you need me to send more pictures????
    Yes

Comment

• Who's the fucking cocksucker who has no damn fucking respect and makes that name and puts up her pic...fucking classless prick!!!

Who ever did this is definately not getting any themselves cause they have no respect whatsoever!!!

FUCKING WEAK!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
        Who's the fucking cocksucker who has no damn fucking respect and makes that name and puts up her pic...fucking classless prick!!!

Who ever did this is definately not getting any themselves cause they have no respect whatsoever!!!

FUCKING WEAK!!!
        My fault, just having fun, didn't mean to set you off, I'll pull every thing down. And yes you are correct, I ain't getting any. My apologies, ToDaClub

Comment

Who's the fucking cocksucker who has no damn fucking respect and makes that name and puts up her pic...fucking classless prick!!!

FUCKING WEAK!!!
          Who's the fucking cocksucker,disrespectful classless prick who posted the picture here in the first place.

Comment

My fault, just having fun, didn't mean to set you off, I'll pull every thing down. And yes you are correct, I ain't getting any. My apologies, ToDaClub
            hahaha its all good Club...

the username is fucking hillarious...

her pic up is NOT!

Comment

Fuck it,leave it up.He post a picture at the site that is also known as "Photoshop/Bettors Chat" and then gets pissed cause someone has fun with it.

Comment

FUCKING WEAK!!!
                Chad, it is all in fun ... relax dude ..

Your post was a little strong ...

Your the one who posted her pick ...

Comment

hahaha its all good Club...

the username is fucking hillarious...

her pic up is NOT!
                  Milf sighning out, I'm going to go serve my 2 day ban good luck this week with the pucks Chado

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan
                    Who's the fucking cocksucker,disrespectful classless prick who posted the picture here in the first place.
                    What??

You guys wanted a pic so I showed you her....a harmless good looking pic of her not a naked disrespectful spread or anything...dont know how that is disrespectful and classless....

yes I guess its my fault...I shouldnt have posted it then....
                    Last edited by Chado1; 03-13-2008, 11:18 AM.

Comment

What??

You guys wanted a pic so I showed you her....a harmless good looking pic of her not a naked disrespectful spread or anything...dont know how that is disrespectful and classless....

She wasn't naked when he posted it either.Lighten up.Let's all chip in and send Chado some money to go to the Asian Spa.The Gov of New York paid over $4,000.00. We can get Chado some for under $300.

Comment

• Damn Chado, shit, Club never post and now he wont anytime soon.

Lighten up, you could have simply said whoever put that up i would appreciate them taking it down. You would have gotten the same result without being nasty. Remember the Kaptain telling you to think for just a second before you go into attact mode
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
                          Damn Chado, shit, Club never post and now he wont anytime soon.

Lighten up, you could have simply said whoever put that up i would appreciate them taking it down. You would have gotten the same result without being nasty. Remember the Kaptain telling you to think for just a second before you go into attact mode

Comment

Attack not attact
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

What??

It was a fucken harmless avatar too. You really are a prick!

vols fan is right on the money and so is jc and especially kaptain. You seriously have some anger issues.

Comment

You're right...

Sorry Club its all good...please continue to post it was harmless and I over-reacted as usual...its all good...

Comment

Working...
                                X