• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1
    Wow...and you think I need a chick?

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan
      This is true Chado.Once in a blue moon will a girl come up to you at a club if your just leaning against a table or off in the distance so most of the time you have to start the conversation.Like my brother said I would always be the one who brought girls home but I was always the one walking around buying drinks and talking to see what I could get.Me and Tech lived together for a while and it was a rule of thumb,If I bring a girl home from the club by 1:00 a.m you might want to peek out and see her.If it was 4:00 a.m dont bother looking she wasn't worth looking at.We had some good times and hell your only 22.Get over your confidence problem by gaining confidence talking to girls.If you talk to a girl and she turns you down but the next one goes home with you,do you give a shit about the one who turned you down.HELL NO.By the way Tech,30-40 turndowns a night is kinda pushing it bro

i was trying to make chado feel better buddy yeah 30 or 40 was a bit much
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
        I wouldn't be clapping if I was you

Comment

Alright Monte and others....

you guys wanted a pic and I didnt know how I could get one of her so here is one I got from her facebook page:

dude- ya gotta hit that.

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
            dude- ya gotta hit that.
            I know...fucking smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a MILF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
              dude- ya gotta hit that.
              Now after you see a pic of her you can see why I have been going so crazy about her....

Comment

Now after you see a pic of her you can see why I have been going so crazy about her....
                Why oh why did you pass up making some moves on her on the couch that first date...by the looks of her pic she knows what she wants and you didn't even try.

Dude you need to get out of the virgin slump, once you get your pee pee wet it will bring back that animal instinct!
                Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• this thread is banned in 53 countries !!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung
                    this thread is banned in 53 countries !!

Comment

Crazy no

Excited yes

There are tons of women out there especially for someone your age.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
                        Crazy no

Excited yes

There are tons of women out there especially for someone your age.
                        And for you too...

Comment

Alright Monte and others....

you guys wanted a pic and I didnt know how I could get one of her so here is one I got from her facebook page:

I can tell by looking at her she has one in the cinnamon ring at least a 1/2 dozen times
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
                            I can tell by looking at her she has one in the cinnamon ring at least a 1/2 dozen times
                            Yea she looks like she loves it huh...

Comment

• Chad, you should ask her out for coffee and in conversation over a cup ask her if she would like it in the cinnamon ring.
                              If she says no, buy one on the way out!
                              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• Page #24, Post# 360

*Update for Mon, March 10th/08

Roger that roger...

This girl loves fucking with my head once again. So ran into her outside of work this morning before we started. She is like you were all "distant" to me on Thursday (when I ignored her). I said I was sick and that was why lol. She then said she was wondering where I was on Friday when I told you guys I stayed home from work sick. So after not talking to her for the past 5 days and thinking everything was toast with us she finally initiates something again. Man I was trying to get over this and now she messes with me and gets me back. Ahhh how girls make your brain and thoughts go 100 miles per minute..she better not be teasin me...

Comment

Working...
                                X