Chado "in date" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spark
    Chad ... saw this and it reminded me of you ....

MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Chado, chado chado
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
        Alright Monte and others....

you guys wanted a pic and I didnt know how I could get one of her so here is one I got from her facebook page:
        What's her facebook URL?

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan
          OK BUDDY HERE IS THE 87% SUCCESS RATE PICK UP LINE

LIKE I SAID BEFORE GET HER LAUGHING AND YOU ARE IN THE HOUSE

WHEN IN A GROCERY STORE YOU HAVE TO GET A SHOPPING CART.WHEN YOU SEE A NICE LOOKING LADY YOU BUMP INTO HER WITH YOUR BUGGY.THEN YOU SAY,"I AM SORRY BUT I GUESS SINCE WE HAD THIS ACCIDENT WE NEED TO EXCHANGE NUMBERS" THIS HAS A VERY HIGH SUCESS RATE SO BE CONFIDENT AND PLEASE DONT LET THIS OUT THIS IS NOT INTENDED FOR EVERYONE
          THIS IS A GOYIN FOR SURE

How much were you drinking when you posted this

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
            How much were you drinking when you posted this
            ALOT I'm sure.

Comment

• key is to be confident and be who you are.
              Women have a radar and can sense desperation. It does not matter what exactly you say. Just be confident and yourself. It is not about being someone you think she will like. Women pick up on that.
              Watch 2.5 men. 1 guy is desperate and unconfident. 1 guy is just confident. I am only a college kid but you must remember to be a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan
                BUDDY NOT ALL WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO BRAD PITT.GET WHAT I AM SAYING.FIND ONE THAT LIKES YOU,COURT HER THEN HAVE HER CHASE YA.IF SHE IS NOT IN TO YOU MOVE ON WHY WASTE TIME NOT A PROBLEM WITH YOU JUST WHAT SHE IS LOOKING FOR IS DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER.THIS IS A TRUE STORY AND VERY FUNNY BUT TRUE ME AND VOLS FAN ARE BROTHERS BUT VERY DIFFERENT EVERYTIME WE WENT TO THE CLUB HE WOULD BRING A GIRL HOME I WAS PICKY AND ALWAYS WENT AFTER THE FINE GIRLS.HE WOULD ASK 30-40 GIRLS TO COME HOME EVENTUALLY HE WOULD FIND THE GIRL IN THE CLUB LOOKING FOR THE SAME THING AS HIM.
                THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER HEARD HIM SAY WAS ,"BUBBA I AM GOING TO START UGLY EARLY TONIGHT NOT FEELING VERY WELL,"LIKE I SAID ME AND HIM ARE DIFFERENT AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE YOU GET COMFORTABLE AND DO WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST AND THE RIGHT WAY FOR YOU TO HANDLE IT BUT THERE ARE MORE WOMEN THAN JUST HER YA KNOW FIND THE RIGHT ONE
                This is true Chado.Once in a blue moon will a girl come up to you at a club if your just leaning against a table or off in the distance so most of the time you have to start the conversation.Like my brother said I would always be the one who brought girls home but I was always the one walking around buying drinks and talking to see what I could get.Me and Tech lived together for a while and it was a rule of thumb,If I bring a girl home from the club by 1:00 a.m you might want to peek out and see her.If it was 4:00 a.m dont bother looking she wasn't worth looking at.We had some good times and hell your only 22.Get over your confidence problem by gaining confidence talking to girls.If you talk to a girl and she turns you down but the next one goes home with you,do you give a shit about the one who turned you down.HELL NO.By the way Tech,30-40 turndowns a night is kinda pushing it bro

Comment

What's her facebook URL?
                  Are you joking me? You see her pic and you want more huh perv?
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan
                    This is true Chado.Once in a blue moon will a girl come up to you at a club if your just leaning against a table or off in the distance so most of the time you have to start the conversation.Like my brother said I would always be the one who brought girls home but I was always the one walking around buying drinks and talking to see what I could get.Me and Tech lived together for a while and it was a rule of thumb,If I bring a girl home from the club by 1:00 a.m you might want to peek out and see her.If it was 4:00 a.m dont bother looking she wasn't worth looking at.We had some good times and hell your only 22.Get over your confidence problem by gaining confidence talking to girls.If you talk to a girl and she turns you down but the next one goes home with you,do you give a shit about the one who turned you down.HELL NO.By the way Tech,30-40 turndowns a night is kinda pushing it bro

Are you Boomhauer

Comment

Are you joking me? You see her pic and you want more huh perv?
                      Yeah I want to read her comments, see her other pics etc. As you might be in way over your head.

Comment

Show us a pic? What's her facebook URL? Where does she live? What is her name? What is her phone number? What is her address?
                        Wow...and you think I need a chick?

Comment

• Originally posted by deltaforce
                          key is to be confident and be who you are.
                          Women have a radar and can sense desperation. It does not matter what exactly you say. Just be confident and yourself. It is not about being someone you think she will like. Women pick up on that.
                          Watch 2.5 men. 1 guy is desperate and unconfident. 1 guy is just confident. I am only a college kid but you must remember to be a man.
                          IP check please...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
                            Chad ... saw this and it reminded me of you ....

Comment

Wow...and you think I need a chick?

You may not be ready for one. 22 years of being a virgin she might be too much for you to handle.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan
                                ALOT I'm sure.

are you working today man
                                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12