Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1
    Your kidding right?

First of all I need to hope that if i dont talk to her that she comes and talks with me first....

NO BUDDY NOT KIDDING AT ALL.SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A DOG TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan
      NO BUDDY NOT KIDDING AT ALL.SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A DOG TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.
      So what do I do on Monday?

Act like she doesnt exist until she talks to me right?
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

OK BUDDY HERE IS THE 87% SUCCESS RATE PICK UP LINE

LIKE I SAID BEFORE GET HER LAUGHING AND YOU ARE IN THE HOUSE

WHEN IN A GROCERY STORE YOU HAVE TO GET A SHOPPING CART.WHEN YOU SEE A NICE LOOKING LADY YOU BUMP INTO HER WITH YOUR BUGGY.THEN YOU SAY,"I AM SORRY BUT I GUESS SINCE WE HAD THIS ACCIDENT WE NEED TO EXCHANGE NUMBERS" THIS HAS A VERY HIGH SUCESS RATE SO BE CONFIDENT AND PLEASE DONT LET THIS OUT THIS IS NOT INTENDED FOR EVERYONE
        THIS IS A GOYIN FOR SURE

BUMP TO MAKE SURE YOU SEE THIS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

BUMP TO MAKE SURE YOU SEE THIS
          I seen that...will make sure to remember that one for any future endevours...

Comment

So what do I do on Monday?

Act like she doesnt exist until she talks to me right?

I WOULD GO UP SAY HI THEN ACT LIKE YOU ARE STILL SICK.STAY AWAY FROM HER EVENTUALLY SHE WILL ASK YOU IF YOU ARE OK.THEN SAY NOT REALLY WOULD HATE TO PASS IT ON TO YOU."THIS IS THE PLAYING HARD". THEN SEE WHAT HAPPENS YOU NEVER KNOW SHE MIGHT GET THE MOTHER INSTINCTS TO TRY AND TAKE CARE OF YOU.MIGHT WORK MIGHT NOT BUT IT IS WORTH A SHOT.
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I WOULD GO UP SAY HI THEN ACT LIKE YOU ARE STILL SICK.STAY AWAY FROM HER EVENTUALLY SHE WILL ASK YOU IF YOU ARE OK.THEN SAY NOT REALLY WOULD HATE TO PASS IT ON TO YOU."THIS IS THE PLAYING HARD". THEN SEE WHAT HAPPENS YOU NEVER KNOW SHE MIGHT GET THE MOTHER INSTINCTS TO TRY AND TAKE CARE OF YOU.MIGHT WORK MIGHT NOT BUT IT IS WORTH A SHOT.
              Ok the thing that is worrying me is when I continue to ignore her what if she actually never comes and talks to me? what if she never initiates anything which she really hasnt at all for the most part as it has been primarily from me?

Comment

Ok the thing that is worrying me is when I continue to ignore her what if she actually never comes and talks to me? what if she never initiates anything which she really hasnt at all for the most part as it has been primarily from me?
                THEN YOU KNOW TO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON HER THEN MOVE ON TO SOMEOTHER VICTIM
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

THEN YOU KNOW TO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON HER THEN MOVE ON TO SOMEOTHER VICTIM
                  Of course right but the thing is if we have been talking with each other consistently over the past few weeks even if it has been initiated primarily by me you would have to figure she would think something has to up with me not talking to her and not giving her attention all of a sudden right?
                  Last edited by Chado1; 03-08-2008, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Of course right but the thing is if we have been talking with each other consistently over the past few weeks even if it has been initiated primarily by me you would have to figure she would think something has to up with me not talking to her and giving her attention all of a sudden right?

BUDDY NOT ALL WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO BRAD PITT.GET WHAT I AM SAYING.FIND ONE THAT LIKES YOU,COURT HER THEN HAVE HER CHASE YA.IF SHE IS NOT IN TO YOU MOVE ON WHY WASTE TIME NOT A PROBLEM WITH YOU JUST WHAT SHE IS LOOKING FOR IS DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER.THIS IS A TRUE STORY AND VERY FUNNY BUT TRUE ME AND VOLS FAN ARE BROTHERS BUT VERY DIFFERENT EVERYTIME WE WENT TO THE CLUB HE WOULD BRING A GIRL HOME I WAS PICKY AND ALWAYS WENT AFTER THE FINE GIRLS.HE WOULD ASK 30-40 GIRLS TO COME HOME EVENTUALLY HE WOULD FIND THE GIRL IN THE CLUB LOOKING FOR THE SAME THING AS HIM.
                    THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER HEARD HIM SAY WAS ,"BUBBA I AM GOING TO START UGLY EARLY TONIGHT NOT FEELING VERY WELL,"LIKE I SAID ME AND HIM ARE DIFFERENT AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE YOU GET COMFORTABLE AND DO WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST AND THE RIGHT WAY FOR YOU TO HANDLE IT BUT THERE ARE MORE WOMEN THAN JUST HER YA KNOW FIND THE RIGHT ONE
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

BUDDY NOT ALL WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO BRAD PITT.GET WHAT I AM SAYING.FIND ONE THAT LIKES YOU,COURT HER THEN HAVE HER CHASE YA.IF SHE IS NOT IN TO YOU MOVE ON WHY WASTE TIME NOT A PROBLEM WITH YOU JUST WHAT SHE IS LOOKING FOR IS DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER.THIS IS A TRUE STORY AND VERY FUNNY BUT TRUE ME AND VOLS FAN ARE BROTHERS BUT VERY DIFFERENT EVERYTIME WE WENT TO THE CLUB HE WOULD BRING A GIRL HOME I WAS PICKY AND ALWAYS WENT AFTER THE FINE GIRLS.HE WOULD ASK 30-40 GIRLS TO COME HOME EVENTUALLY HE WOULD FIND THE GIRL IN THE CLUB LOOKING FOR THE SAME THING AS HIM.
                      THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER HEARD HIM SAY WAS ,"BUBBA I AM GOING TO START UGLY EARLY TONIGHT NOT FEELING VERY WELL,"LIKE I SAID ME AND HIM ARE DIFFERENT AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE YOU GET COMFORTABLE AND DO WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST AND THE RIGHT WAY FOR YOU TO HANDLE IT BUT THERE ARE MORE WOMEN THAN JUST HER YA KNOW FIND THE RIGHT ONE
                      Thanks Jerry...I hear ya man...just will be a year sober for me in about 3 weeks and this is the first option that has opened up for me and wanted it....but you are right...if it doesnt work out so be it and just take it as a learning experience....need to get other options rolling if this doesnt work out now that I have a clear and sober state of mind and better head on my shoulders will make this easier for me personally then in the past...thanks again...

Comment

Thanks Jerry...I hear ya man...just will be a year sober for me in about 3 weeks and this is the first option that has opened up for me and wanted it....but you are right...if it doesnt work out so be it and just take it as a learning experience....need to get other options rolling if this doesnt work out now that I have a clear and sober state of mind and better head on my shoulders will make this easier for me personally then in the past...thanks again...

YEAH NO PROBLEM MAN I JUST NEED 3 HOCKEY SHOOTOUT WINNERS FROM YA TOMORROW AND WE WILL CALL IT EVEN
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Now with no drugs and alcohol eliminated from my life for the better I want to get back into hanging out with chicks...something that always gives me a ton of pleasure for sure...missed out on this for the last few years when I was heavy into my drugs and stuff....love being around the prescence of women in general cause they are so damn hot...

Comment

YEAH NO PROBLEM MAN I JUST NEED 3 HOCKEY SHOOTOUT WINNERS FROM YA TOMORROW AND WE WILL CALL IT EVEN

Later buddy...heading to bed its late...

Comment

Later buddy...heading to bed its late...

YEAH ME TOO GOOD LUCK BUDDY SEE YA
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Chad ... saw this and it reminded me of you ....

Comment

Working...
                                X