X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcheckers
    Chado, Next date stop at a Drug store, when she asks
    what you're doing, tell you're going in to buy a condom,
    If she's still in the car when you come out...
    Touchdown Fat Boy!!
    i like that one !!! i might try that !!
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• when exactly is the date again?
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• MY ADVICE WOULD BE ASK HER "IF SHE LIKE LARGE CYLINDRICAL OBJECTS" // if she says yes,take her to hustler hollywood !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          when exactly is the date again?
          to the forum....
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• thanks buddy. Glad to be here.

did you have your date yet?
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
              It just makes me wonder why I am not getting any initiation of things and have to create most of it personally....if only we could all know what females are thinking....damnit....
              She was thinking she wanted to get LAID when she invited you up to her apartment and since you didn't give her any, she is very dissappointed in you!
              GIRLS LOVE TO FUCK>especially mothers!
              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

She does have two kids and is coming off a relationship of about 9 years that has only been through with for only 4 months or so...a lot of shit she is going through....

if she is coming off that long of a relationship, she probly isn't in any hurry to do anything right now. not that she would be opposed to a casual relationship, but her mindset is probly to take anything that does happen as slow as possible in terms of the relationship.

in all honesty, coming off that long of a relationship only 4 months ago, she probly just wants to get laid. sometimes we forget it, but girls are just as horny as guys and like to have sex too.

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
                  if she is coming off that long of a relationship, she probly isn't in any hurry to do anything right now. not that she would be opposed to a casual relationship, but her mindset is probly to take anything that does happen as slow as possible in terms of the relationship.

in all honesty, coming off that long of a relationship only 4 months ago, she probly just wants to get laid. sometimes we forget it, but girls are just as horny as guys and like to have sex too.
                  And our lil buddy chado blew it

Comment

• shoulda went straight for tha asshole!

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02

Yea your probably right....

Comment

• Alright Monte and others....

you guys wanted a pic and I didnt know how I could get one of her so here is one I got from her facebook page:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Alright Monte and others....

you guys wanted a pic and I didnt know how I could get one of her so here is one I got from her facebook page:
                          Just gorgeous...now you see why I have been going crazy about her....

Comment

• Nice Job Buddy Is That A Nose Piercing Or Just A Spot On The Picture
                            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan
                              Nice Job Buddy Is That A Nose Piercing Or Just A Spot On The Picture
                              Its a nose piercing...and I wish it was "nice job" cause she doesnt like me I dont think....

Comment

• HEY BUDDY IN ALL SERIOUSNESS I WISH YOU COULD COME DOWN HERE AND WATCH ME WORK IT FOR YA
                                SHE LOOKS SOPHISTICATED SO THAT MEANS YOU NEED TO STEP BACK AND LET HER CHASE YOU.NEXT TIME YOU HAVE PLANS TO GO OUT CALL HER AND CANCEL SAYING YOU ARE SORRY SOMETHING CAME UP.WOMEN ALWAYS ALWAYS I MEAN ALWAYS WANT WHAT THEY CANT GET.THEN AFTER THE DATE TELL HE I WILL CALL YOU TOMORROW THEN DONT.WHEN YOU SEE HER AT WORK JUST BE NORMAL AND POLITE BUT NOT TO PUSHY.YOU WILL HAVE HER BEGGING FOR YOU TO CALL HER.IF YOU TRY TO HARD SHE WILL BE TURNED OFF BY YOUR AGRESIVENESS.TRUST ME I AM THE MAN AT THESE THINGS.
                                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                                X