Chado "in date" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville
    Chado your ok in my book if you cant poke the office skank, rub one out and go HABS
    HELL YEH,PEEL HER BACK AND HABS TAKE THE CUP-YOUR PRETTY COOL HUCK !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung
      HELL YEH,PEEL HER BACK AND HABS TAKE THE CUP-YOUR PRETTY COOL HUCK !!
      PEEL HER BACK?
      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• If the Habs win the Cup I dont care WTF happens with anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

CHADO,on a serious note,even if the office slut with two kids does not let you have any cunt,you are still my close friend-WHO LUVS U ??
          I used to even read all your posts for a couple years prior to me even joining this site back in 06...used to laugh so hard...never understood a word you said....love ya too brother...

Comment

• Honestly I have been raggin my brains about this whole ordeal with this chick for the past few weeks and probably my best option is to just try and hit it and avoid relationship with that baggage......psycho ex boyfriend and two kids isnt exactly on my "what I want out of a girl for a relationship" list...

Comment

you tell him boss-TEHEHE !! PS-HOW BOUT THE EASY WAY ??
              I see you figured it out bumping that Jumbo characters thread already...

Dude said how he loves this place and glad he finally joined...9 posts later he disappears...

Comment

• GUYS,I HAVE BEEN TRIPPING TONIGHT ON A 4-WAY HIT OF ACID,anyway was having a bad trip and thought i was 50 years old and the office wench with two kids would not give me any pussy and she had marvin locked up in a clear plastic chastity device // dudes my head is just clearing up and i realized it was all just a bad drug trip // THANK GOD-I'M ALIVE,THANK-YOU JESUS,AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL,THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME,WHEWWWWWWW !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                  Honestly I have been raggin my brains about this whole ordeal with this chick for the past few weeks and probably my best option is to just try and hit it and avoid relationship with that baggage......psycho ex boyfriend and two kids isnt exactly on my "what I want out of a girl for a relationship" list...
                  The only thing you'll hit is your hand to your dick

Comment

GUYS,I HAVE BEEN TRIPPING TONIGHT ON A 4-WAY HIT OF ACID,anyway was having a bad trip and thought i was 50 years old and the office wench with two kids would not give me any pussy and she had marvin locked up in a clear plastic chastity device // dudes my head is just clearing up and i realized it was all just a bad drug trip // THANK GOD-I'M ALIVE,THANK-YOU JESUS,AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL,THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME,WHEWWWWWWW !!
                    dudes,that shit was funny-JUST WOKE UP-STILL TRIPPING A LITTLE !!

Comment

dudes,that shit was funny-JUST WOKE UP-STILL TRIPPING A LITTLE !!
                      We would be friends if we knew eachother.......peace

Comment

• chado-this thread you opened up has been the bomb,been having a lot of fun cutting up with you but don't sweat the little stuff,you will find the right one when your not even expecting it-MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU MY FRIEND !!

Comment

,you will find the right one when your not even expecting it-MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU MY FRIEND !!

IF SHE IS LAYING DOWN ON HER BACK CHADO ITS THE TOP HOLE .DONT GET CONFUSED AND STICK IT IN THE BOTTOM ONE THE FIRST TIME YOU GET IT ON

GOOD LUCK BUDDY

HOPEFULLY SHE HAS A SMALL LANDING STRIP FOR YA WICH WILL HELP YOU OUT ALOT
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• good luck, Virgil!

Comment

• "you know i'm such a fool for you,you've got me wrapped around your finger,did you have to,did you have to let it linger-FOR 6 FUCKING MONTHS".........MUSIC SUNG BYE THE CHUNGBERRIES !!

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan
                                IF SHE IS LAYING DOWN ON HER BACK CHADO ITS THE TOP HOLE .DONT GET CONFUSED AND STICK IT IN THE BOTTOM ONE THE FIRST TIME YOU GET IT ON

GOOD LUCK BUDDY

HOPEFULLY SHE HAS A SMALL LANDING STRIP FOR YA WICH WILL HELP YOU OUT ALOT
                                I prefer the bottom hole.

Signed,
                                JC

Comment

Working...
                                X