Chado "in date" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1
    Not a lot of guys would take on the baggage of two kids that she has so I doubt she is going anywhere that is forcing me to rush anything, right....
    Holy Shit Chado at this rate, the "Chado in date thread" will have more posts than "Urgent" before you loose your virginity. Get to it or I'll have to switch to "Chado in date thread Ghost", and it takes me hours to do that, I'm just a rookie at this stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub
      Holy Shit Chado at this rate, the "Chado in date thread" will have more posts than "Urgent" before you loose your virginity. Get to it or I'll have to switch to "Chado in date thread Ghost", and it takes me hours to do that, I'm just a rookie at this stuff.
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• congrats chado....i hope everything works out for you and if you do decide to take on the baggage of her two kids more power to you....LET'S GO PENS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RDOG55
          LET'S GO HABS!!!

Now were talking bro...hop on the band wagon!!!

The thing is of course I am not thrilled about her having two kids but she is really hot and totally cool so cant let the fact that she has kids disuade me away.....

Comment

• y-I STILL SAY THIS THREAD IS QUEERER THAN A 3 DOLLAR BILL !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung
              y-I STILL SAY THIS THREAD IS QUEERER THAN A 3 DOLLAR BILL !!
              LMAO...I know it is...

But I could care less...

Comment

y-I STILL SAY THIS THREAD IS QUEERER THAN A 3 DOLLAR BILL !!
                just fucking with my boy chado,still steaming after a trainwreck on the hoops this weekend // SERIOUSLY-chado your young brother,put your self in position to meet women,health spa,dancing,grocery store.etc.-talk to them,try to find some with interest similar to your own,make sure the sex is great with them,if the conversation is great also,well you may have a keeper,there is a lot of luggage with two kids,a lot of responsibility on your bankroll,not saying it can not work,but for taking that load on your shoulders,everything needs to be perfect,great sex,common interests,she is picking up the phone calling you at the same time you are trying to call her-YOUR YOUNG BROTHER ENJOY LIFE,DIP YOUR WICK BUT WEAR A HELMET,WHEN YOU MEET THE RIGHT ONE-YOU'LL KNOW IT BROTHER !! PS-DON'T TAKE EVERYTHING SO DAMN SERIOUSLY-RELAX AND ENJOY THE VIEW-REMEMBER KAPTOLIE-COUNT TO 10-LOL !!

Comment

• Geez, he still hasnt hit that ass.

Show her the meat already
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
                    Geez, he still hasnt hit that ass.

AMEN-YOU AND ANAL SEX-WHAT GIVES IN KY. ?? !!

Comment

Geez, he still hasnt hit that ass.

MARV SAYS HE CONCURS HUCK !!

Comment

just fucking with my boy chado,still steaming after a trainwreck on the hoops this weekend // SERIOUSLY-chado your young brother,put your self in position to meet women,health spa,dancing,grocery store.etc.-talk to them,try to find some with interest similar to your own,make sure the sex is great with them,if the conversation is great also,well you may have a keeper,there is a lot of luggage with two kids,a lot of responsibility on your bankroll,not saying it can not work,but for taking that load on your shoulders,everything needs to be perfect,great sex,common interests,she is picking up the phone calling you at the same time you are trying to call her-YOUR YOUNG BROTHER ENJOY LIFE,DIP YOUR WICK BUT WEAR A HELMET,WHEN YOU MEET THE RIGHT ONE-YOU'LL KNOW IT BROTHER !! PS-DON'T TAKE EVERYTHING SO DAMN SERIOUSLY-RELAX AND ENJOY THE VIEW-REMEMBER KAPTOLIE-COUNT TO 10-LOL !!
                        Wow that was awesome Chunger...appreciate it my friend!!!

Comment

AMEN-YOU AND ANAL SEX-WHAT GIVES IN KY. ?? !!

IF cant get the one winking, you hit the one stinking
                          [email protected]

Comment

IF cant get the one winking, you hit the one stinking
                            YOU ARE A NUT-I LIKE YOU,DO YOU LIKE ME ?? LOL !!

Comment

• This morning on our coffee break she was like do you wanna see a pic of me in my bikini from my cell phone...I was like sure.....

I am now half way down first base ROFLMAO!!!

hahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahahah

Comment

YOU ARE A NUT-I LIKE YOU,DO YOU LIKE ME ?? LOL !!

Of course i like you, who cant like a fellow hick from the hills of Tennessee
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X