Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1
    You guys are such tools...

Just got back...went out and ate dinner...then went bowling....then went back to her place and watched the movie "Derailed".....

The funniest thing about this is that I am pulling a George Costanza and doing everything the opposite of what I normally would do...

In the past when I was starting to see a chick I would call her all the time and try to pull a move and ask her this and that and end up blowing it....

This time I am doing the opposite...a little hard to get....not calling all the time and playing a more reserved role....

I could have tried to starting making out with her whne we were at her house and everything but I held back everything I could and am doing the gentleman role....no rush cause I work with her and I see her everyday so no point in moving the ball quickly cause it seems like it will work out anyway cause she seems to really like me with comments here and there she shoots in so just gonna be patient (even though its fucking killing me... ) but I know I will get some down the road anyway so no worries.....overall great night!!!

Damn, still a virgin. You are like George Costanza. A girl invited George up for coffee and that meant sex and George didnt go. This girl gets rid of her kids and invites you over (since you live with mommy she knew you two couldnt go there) and you do nothing. She probably thinks you are gay now.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex
      Damn, still a virgin. You are like George Costanza. A girl invited George up for coffee and that meant sex and George didnt go. This girl gets rid of her kids and invites you over (since you live with mommy she knew you two couldnt go there) and you do nothing. She probably thinks you are gay now.
      The funny thing is in the past I would fuck the girl and then it wouldnt end up working out cause she would think I was just hanging out with her trying to get laid only....so this time I am taking a different approach and being a gentleman....I know she is appreciating it....she had a few drinks so I even offered to drive her car and we went and picked up her daughter and got her home safely....she was like thank you so much for driving to get my daughter that was so nice blah blah....I am in...its only a matter of time...a few more weeks of hanging out and its a pretty much a guarantee....

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Nice job chado

thanks for the update. I was going through withdrawls.

Comment

• Chado's theme song...he took it to heart...

Jermaine Stewart " We don't have to take our clothes off...."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID_N7rv-iN8

Comment

The funny thing is in the past I would fuck the girl and then it wouldnt end up working out cause she would think I was just hanging out with her trying to get laid only....so this time I am taking a different approach and being a gentleman....I know she is appreciating it....she had a few drinks so I even offered to drive her car and we went and picked up her daughter and got her home safely....she was like thank you so much for driving to get my daughter that was so nice blah blah....I am in...its only a matter of time...a few more weeks of hanging out and its a pretty much a guarantee....

You're in alright as a new friend or a as a new daddy to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrezzeEaze
              Chado's theme song...he took it to heart...

Jermaine Stewart " We don't have to take our clothes off...."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID_N7rv-iN8
              Dance all night and drink some cherry wine

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BigMike
                  bigmike,is it just me or is this not the gayest thread i have ever read-FUCK THE BITCH !!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• You got her drunk and still didn't get any.This is going to be harder than I thought guys

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan
                      You got her drunk and still didn't get any.This is going to be harder than I thought guys
                      She let him watch a movie at her house as well.

Comment

• Not a lot of guys would take on the baggage of two kids that she has so I doubt she is going anywhere that is forcing me to rush anything, right....

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
                          She let him watch a movie at her house as well.
                          That was the perfect opportunity for him to let her lay her head in his lap,rub her hair and her head,then when you about bust out of your pants you tell her it's been a while and you apoligize.9 out of 10 times she keeps her head down there and Chado would have got some action.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan
                            That was the perfect opportunity for him to let her lay her head in his lap,rub her hair and her head,then when you about bust out of your pants you tell her it's been a while and you apoligize.9 out of 10 times she keeps her head down there and Chado would have got some action.

Comment

Not a lot of guys would take on the baggage of two kids that she has so I doubt she is going anywhere that is forcing me to rush anything, right....
                              So now you've changed your mind about the relationship part?

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
                                So now you've changed your mind about the relationship part?
                                Yes...maybe....

Comment

Working...
                                X