Chado "in date" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got off the phone with her.

The fucking dead beat loser Dad is trying to get out of watching his own fucking kids this weekend. One of her two daughters has a Birthday party to go to this afternoon and she is forced to take her there. She told me she still wants to hang out tonight regardless and is trying to get the Dad to watch his own damn kids. Like what a fuckin loser huh? Anyway she also said if for whatever reason he cannot she suggested she will ask her Grandmather to watch the kids. Either way she said she will call me after the kids friends B-day party is done so am waiting for that. This father is such a fuckin dead beat. The dude only gets his kids once every other weekend and she watches them every week. He cant even commit to watching his own kids two weekends a month. Such a loser!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
      Just got off the phone with her.

The fucking dead beat loser Dad is trying to get out of watching his own fucking kids this weekend. One of her two daughters has a Birthday party to go to this afternoon and she is forced to take her there. She told me she still wants to hang out tonight regardless and is trying to get the Dad to watch his own damn kids. Like what a fuckin loser huh? Anyway she also said if for whatever reason he cannot she suggested she will ask her Grandmather to watch the kids. Either way she said she will call me after the kids friends B-day party is done so am waiting for that. This father is such a fuckin dead beat. The dude only gets his kids once every other weekend and she watches them every week. He cant even commit to watching his own kids two weekends a month. Such a loser!!!
      Like a Virgin

Comment

• Just got the call...out for bowling and most likely to a club after....later fellas!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
          Like a Virgin
          Whats like a virgin?

Comment

Just got the call...out for bowling and most likely to a club after....later fellas!!!
            Take your laptop so you can get some pointers from the BC members.

Comment

Take your laptop so you can get some pointers from the BC members.
              I need help laying the foundation...which most guys do as we have no clue what women are thinking...once everything is past initial stages I am fine jackass...

Comment

I need help laying the foundation...which most guys do as we have no clue what women are thinking...once everything is past initial stages I am fine jackass...
                Simple then unload before you go

Comment

• I suggest taking a shower, changing your shorts etc, before you go as well. And make sure you have your wallett on you and the tires for your huffy bicycle are properly aired

Comment

I suggest taking a shower, changing your shorts etc, before you go as well. And make sure you have your wallett on you and the tires for your huffy bicycle are properly aired

Comment

Remember take your cell phone and take a pic

Comment

• Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Chad finally got his real doll in the mail

Congrats buddy, pop your cherry in this made to order fuck doll

Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

I suggest taking a shower, changing your shorts etc, before you go as well. And make sure you have your wallett on you and the tires for your huffy bicycle are properly aired

hahahahahahaha

But it's a Shwinn ... Get it right ... Please

Comment

• You guys are such tools...

Just got back...went out and ate dinner...then went bowling....then went back to her place and watched the movie "Derailed".....

The funniest thing about this is that I am pulling a George Costanza and doing everything the opposite of what I normally would do...

In the past when I was starting to see a chick I would call her all the time and try to pull a move and ask her this and that and end up blowing it....

This time I am doing the opposite...a little hard to get....not calling all the time and playing a more reserved role....

I could have tried to starting making out with her whne we were at her house and everything but I held back everything I could and am doing the gentleman role....no rush cause I work with her and I see her everyday so no point in moving the ball quickly cause it seems like it will work out anyway cause she seems to really like me with comments here and there she shoots in so just gonna be patient (even though its fucking killing me... ) but I know I will get some down the road anyway so no worries.....overall great night!!!

Comment

You guys are such tools...

Just got back...went out and ate dinner...then went bowling....then went back to her place and watched the movie "Derailed".....

The funniest thing about this is that I am pulling a George Costanza and doing everything the opposite of what I normally would do...

In the past when I was starting to see a chick I would call her all the time and try to pull a move and ask her this and that and end up blowing it....

This time I am doing the opposite...a little hard to get....not calling all the time and playing a more reserved role....

I could have tried to starting making out with her whne we were at her house and everything but I held back everything I could and am doing the gentleman role....no rush cause I work with her and I see her everyday so no point in moving the ball quickly cause it seems like it will work out anyway cause she seems to really like me with comments here and there she shoots in so just gonna be patient (even though its fucking killing me... ) but I know I will get some down the road anyway so no worries.....overall great night!!!

What were the comments?

Nice Huffy Bicycle
                                You smell nice (really you smell like a brothel)
                                You're a nice guy (I like virgins & you will make a great daddy)
                                I hope you had a nice evening (I know you're going home to jerk one off)

Comment

Working...
                                X