Talked to Gradkowski on AIM the other day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
    I couldn't agree more!! I am also on Fresno as well... 10dime called me up and said all this toledo crap is BS... He loved Fresno from the beginning and told me to jump on... so i did.. I also have a small bet on it cause of all this riff raff going on but GL to you all anyway..

Just goes to show, you gotta feel confident in your gut instincs
    10Dime was the 1st one that had my same gripe on the Colorado St game Saturday!

Comment

We are only one TD away from a cover right?
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Hell, i went to a bunch of online newspapers in Toledo and Ohio and they didn't know if he was playing!

Comment

I know i'm not alone either because the last 20 votes in the poll were on Toledo after people here were all saying he would play. I know others were influenced as well!

Comment

Toledo still may comeback and cover...but for now on just go with your gut... OUT!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              This has nothing to do with "Him" or this "Story". Look around and you will see plenty of others who said he was probable too!

I thought he was going to play but i went under!!!!!!!!!

Ps i also took the yanks and bos on the run line so fuck me!!!!!! :christmas
              Last edited by CHICAGODOG; 09-27-2005, 10:53 PM.
              NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

Jumpman....don't worry about it. Last basketball season a friend of mine on the Clev St bball team called me after a walk thru the day of the game and said their best player was out tonight and to load up on Loy-Chicago that night. Well, people doubted me and thought I was trying to pull it over on them. A few still thanked be after Loyola covered by 6 points.
                O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
                  Jumpman....don't worry about it. Last basketball season a friend of mine on the Clev St bball team called me after a walk thru the day of the game and said their best player was out tonight and to load up on Loy-Chicago that night. Well, people doubted me and thought I was trying to pull it over on them. A few still thanked be after Loyola covered by 6 points.

wish that friend had been at the toldeo walk through today
                  its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Too bad everyone else doubted you. Toledo is playing like they are a high school team. You were right, I already took them. If I would have seen this, I would have taken them for more. Thanks anyway.
                    2009 MLB:
                    JULY
                    23-19 (+21.72x)
                    Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
                    Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
                    1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

Ha, yeah. Unfortunately my CSU friend transferred, so no more inside info.
                      O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

and i take it he did not move west and transfer to toledo
                        its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Thanks to those who supported my post, im not claiming to be a great handicapper, im average, but im not dumb and when i get a chance to make a move I try to capitilize, to those who made fun of me all nite whatever, but i really do know bruce, as well as several other guys from teams around the country, you guys have said its like gay and stuff, but if it helps me win money then ill take it. I just wish you would have given me a fair shake, i never claimed to be his best friend, but you gotta remember he does have time to sit and talk cause he actually graduated already, with a bachelors in film, so his workload is less then an average undergraduate, and we have talked just time to time. I shared my information that I had and you guys verbally beat me up for it, sorry but seriously if i guy is saying about how its almost a chore for his team to fly cross country and play and about how they havent been good out of conference and this and that its not too hard to figure out his mood or feelings about this game. Hopefully in the future you guys will take it a little more seriously, but if not ohh well, i tried........ Im happy i cashed in!

Comment

Good info! Thanks!

Comment

Hang in there your information is appreciated as much as anyone else's around here

Comment

jumpman, most people on here are too old to know anything about facebook. i know a lot of people who have made friends with college athletes through it. everyone on here saying you can't get a persons attitude from an internet conversation, its a pretty silly statement considering this is a message board and just reading posts on here from people you can get a pretty good idea of their attitude/demeanor. ive had similiar conversations with high school friends who play college football (not for any decent team) and you can get a real good idea of where their heads at regarding the game from a 5 minute casual convo. its not exactly a sure thing but nothing in gambling is

Comment

Working...
                                X