Talked to Gradkowski on AIM the other day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talked to Gradkowski on AIM the other day

Hey guys i am a member of what is called facebook for college students , some might be farmiliar, but its basically a nationwide student directory and you have like a profile and what not, and bruce is on of the guys who I actually talk to from time to time. I always am asking guys who are on big time teams and stuff to be my friend, basically allowing me to view their information and list them as a friend. Anyway since joining I have gotten a lot of players screen names through this and tried to keep in touch, so the other day I was online and he was on and I asked him about the injury. He told me that he will be able to go and the reason the injury is undisclosed is it is breathing issues, not like a sore arm or leg. Anyway what I got out of the conversation though, was almost like a intimidated unsure attitude from bruce. He is very egotistical at times, so this caught me off guard. He was telling me about their non conference record and like weird stuff like they havent won on grass surfaces in awhile, that streak stoped at temple last week lol. Anyway I really always like toledo and follow them, but the way he talked about going out to fresno kinda gave me the impression it could be dear in the headlights tonite, so im actually taking Fresno St -14.

I talk to a whole bunch of other players around the country so if you ever are interested let me know. I never say its for gambling purposes obviously, but I always try to see the moods and such, and tonite I dont think Toledo will be ready for this game. Just thought i would let everyone know.

http://www.toledofreepress.com/?id=1212

Comment

GL with your play. BS
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good news! I'm glad I'm on Toledo +14

thanks for sharing GL

Comment

No offense but these threads more often than not turn out to be pure BS

Comment

It may be a concussion but I believe the main issue is breathing for him right now..... Anyway I seriously think he is going to try and game it tonite, from the way he talked, but im telling you, the way he talked was not of any confidence, ohh and yea I got his sisters screen name too, she is really hot !!!!

Fresno St. 44 Toledo 21

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
              No offense but these threads more often than not turn out to be pure BS
              My thoughts exactly Frank.
              It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Here is the latest that I read... Looks as if he will be out of tonights game...

BREAKING NEWS
                Concussion benches Gradkowski
                By Staff Reports

A source close to University of Toledo quarterback Bruce Gradkowski is reporting that a concussion suffered by Gradkowski will keep him out of tomorrow night’s game against Fresno State. Gradkowski was diagnosed today with the concussion, a result of taking a knee to the head during the Temple game. The top-25 Fresno State team will reportedly face UT freshman Clint Cochran. Team officials were not available for comment.

Comment

dude here is the link to my friends page and bruces page, im not BS'n i just dont want everyone to get beat on this trap tonite, im telling you for a 3-0 team he didnt sound confident at all.....

http://utoledo.facebook.com/profile.php?id=30107120

Comment

whatever guys if anyone wants his screen name , send me a message with yours and next time your on ill give it to you, im not saying this is gonna mean that fresno or toledo ****** im just putting it out there for you all to see what the mood is there, maybe he was just kinda down cause deep down he knew he couldnt play, he is a gamer which is why i love toledo and him, but in this spot i dont think its good right now for toledo.

Comment

I'm with Frank

Comment

Originally posted by jumpman023rr
                        I always am asking guys who are on big time teams and stuff to be my friend

Seriously - good luck however you play it...but I don't know if I would let guessing someones mood over IM change my bet too much. Like EZ said, you gotta love getting points on a team that is out rushing the other...

Of course - look at my record....I stink
                        Last edited by larryonion; 09-27-2005, 05:00 PM.
                        2010 One play a day record
                        22-19-1 51%
                        +0.74 units
                        Passes: 7 days
                        Streak: L2

Comment

What kind of mood am I in right now? How many fingers am I holding up?

I'm just busting your balls a little....just joking.

Comment

What a freakin' joke! What kind of bullsh!t is this? I'm glad I'm on Toledo!

Comment

you know what guys, i look for whatever edge i can get, im not normally in a pissy mood but this is bs, the way you guys are busting on me when im just trying to help out, i cant wait till the dust settles tonite, with my

AOL INSTANT MESSENGER GAME OF THE YEAR !!!!!! FRESNO STATE

LOL just a little sense of humor there but seriously im not trying to be an idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X