Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damnt i posted 44-21, ended up 44-14 guess i was wrong guys ..... lol

Comment

thanks pickem, glad you understand facebook , and its popularity, almost every college student/ college athlete is on it, i have guys from all over the country that i talk to weekly about games, and yea i never thought about it but its pretty hipicritical that some guys through hundreds of dollars by what people on hear say or their mood on a game, yet they say you cant get an idea through a convo with someone , to me a convo is a convo whether in person or phone of aim...... im out for the nite going to bed gotta busy week of tests and more capping to do but for now my AOL INSTANT MESSAGE GAME OF THE YEAR IS 1-0 lol im just having fun with this cause the abuse i took, hopefully someone out there listened to me

Comment

jumpman/pickem

Look, let me be the first to assure you that the guys responding negatively to your post are only doing so b/c we have had so many guys come on this site through the years with lies and false stats and false friends and so many other things

i think everyone would like to believe this stuff is true and often it is, but when 90% of similar stuff posted here has proven to be false or proven to be new people just trying to get attention, it is hard for these solid veteran cappers who cap games their own way to buy into something like this.........

believe me, there were plenty of people that played fresno state solely on your advice and they are appreciative.........you will see on this site that respect comes with time........we have had way too many people bust on the scene, go like 4-0, lose a couple games then go away........we can never have enough people contributing positively but look at it like anything else, respect comes with time especially here when you are dealing with some of the best cappers in the country (not exaggerating)

congrats, nice win, good luck in the future and personally, i have heard about facebook, and i think it is a pretty decent angle

good luck
        b

Comment

thanks for the encouragement, i think facebook is an excellent angle, i mean cmon who wouldnt want to know what these kids are feeling week in and week out , trust me i played D2 football my fresh and soph year and i know what goes into a week of preperation at that level, there are weeks you just arent up for games and other weeks when you are prepared and you feel like you can beat New England, I remember going to Towson and losing 70-0, all week we heard about a D1-AA school and how they were going to pound us and guess what by the time the bus left friday we believed it, (i wish i would have had a line on that) on the other hand that same year we upset a nationally ranked top 15 team at home, college football is all emotion and preperation, people gotta understand that there is so much more in college then just the games, the girls , the parties, the classes , the prep time for game week, thats why i have tried to utilize facebook so much and instant message convos, this was the first that had much significance in a while....... anyway again thanks for the encouragement

Comment

jump

Look, try not to get to upset with the replies you got........you have some of the top guys on the site just trying to protect the other people who are so used to falling for scam after scam.........i can assure you people like frank and rj and moon, phinsfan are solid solid guys who are the guys that make this site what it is..........if not for those guys,, there would not be a bettorschat, so once again, understand where they are coming from

i am sort of a tweener age-wise and know about facebook b/c i still act like i am in college...........i like the idea and thankfully, i can probably say that around here and not get called out........so keep doing what you are doing.......

when i first started posting, i got off to a decent start and then lost like 9 of 10........or maybe more.........but i knew inside i had what it takes to be at least pretty good at this and now as you can see, i get a lot more respect than i probably deserve........i like what you did, but guys like wayne, frank, and rj who posted here are guys that have spun off winning streaks you wouldnt believe and they are just watching out for everyone else.........there can never be enough people and i think the reason we are all a little cautious of the younger, more arrogant breed is that when they hit a losing streak, they leave or get scared and stop....keep doing it, because if it works, it works

i am going to sleep................

b

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              This game kills me. I liked Fresno all along and i start reading around here that the QB for Toledo is playing. So i go and change my bet thinking i out smarted the book. I went real small because of the change of plays but i agree with 10dimebry. It's hard to read threads here and THEN try to cap games!

I know their is still a half to play but if i had known for sure he wasn't playing i would have stuck with Fresno! ..... Damn!

BINGO!!!!! well said wayne!!!
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I remember that Cleveland State game. After they lost, people here were saying how great it is to have inside info. I have always felt that way and until the plays based on jumpman's inside info start losing, then and only then would I stop reading his posts. For now, I hope he continues to post whatever info he has learned that we would have never known on our own. Thanks jumpman.

Comment

Facebook is real for sure--when I was at Kansas State (last year) there were TONS of players on there with all sorts of personal info----never thought of it for gambling--interesting--good work JUMPMAN!!

Comment

BUMP WITH THE TOLEDO POINT SHAVING PROBLEM THIS THREAD SEEMS MORE LEGIT NOW
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Hey Tech thanks for bumping this. I wasnt around when this was going on and just read it , VERY interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by fb coach13 View Post
                        hey tech thanks for bumping this. I wasnt around when this was going on and just read it , very interesting!

no problem buddy was curious myself.somehow this thread always stuck in my head when i heard about toledo point shaving.just now found it today
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

no one else thinks this is ironic
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                            no one else thinks this is ironic

Not really pee wee
                            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

JERRY-who luvs u babe-LOL
                              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

i got some info onetime from an assistant coach,that game did not come close to covering,i remember the guys on the site crucified me,i have never posted anymore inside info stuff again,except for my mma buddy,but he just follows the sport and caps his own stuff,to my knowledge he does not have any real inside info,with all that being said,i guess i am just a sucker,but i do appreciate legit threads like this,the problem is,sometimes a guy or group could just be wanting to bet the other side at a better line,mike warren did some time in the pen for that....
                                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                                X