X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frankb03
    No offense but these threads more often than not turn out to be pure BS

second

just like the threads that are titled....friend just called from the sports book and.....
    its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

jumpman your AWESOME!!! thanks for the insider info!!!
      maybe next week you can be buddies with Joe Pa!!
      let me know how he feels about Minny's rushing attack!!
      just joking with you, i don't believe you for one second but this thread put a smile on my face.
      Thanks and good luck..

Comment

How can anyone sense another's demeanor from an AOL instant messenger conversation?

Comment

Jump- Do you honestly believe it was him? I for one thinks that he does not have time to sit at a computer and chat with complete strangers, like I do all day and night. But I don't have a job, don't play college football, and don't leave my house hardly because I have no money to do anything else. GL
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Guys, all I can say is the fix is on. Heed my buddy jumpman advice. I kept winking at him during our IM conversation. At first he thought I was a bi-fag. Finally, he got the encoded message that I was throwing the game.

Sincerely,

Bruce Gradkowski

Comment

OUCH Frank! But very very funny! HAHAHAHAHA

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Hey, I'll take his sisters IM. Who cares if she is hot or not!!
                Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Gradkowski who?

Cochran is 6 of 8 71 yds 1 TD

Comment

Looks as though jumpman was on to something. Appreciate the info jump.GL
                    Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
                    Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

This game kills me. I liked Fresno all along and i start reading around here that the QB for Toledo is playing. So i go and change my bet thinking i out smarted the book. I went real small because of the change of plays but i agree with 10dimebry. It's hard to read threads here and THEN try to cap games!

I know their is still a half to play but if i had known for sure he wasn't playing i would have stuck with Fresno! ..... Damn!

Comment

You believe him and his little story. WOW! That's all I have to say.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

wayne,

i always cap my games first then will look at what everyone is really on. i'll wish everyone GL, but rarely even look closely at what they take. i don't ever want to be swayed away from a game i like because i read someone else's write up. i thought i remember you wrote one time that you always did the same

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo

I couldn't agree more!! I am also on Fresno as well... 10dime called me up and said all this toledo crap is BS... He loved Fresno from the beginning and told me to jump on... so i did.. I also have a small bet on it cause of all this riff raff going on but GL to you all anyway..

Just goes to show, you gotta feel confident in your gut instincs

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                              This has nothing to do with "Him" or this "Story". Look around and you will see plenty of others who said he was probable too!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                                wayne,

i always cap my games first then will look at what everyone is really on. i'll wish everyone GL, but rarely even look closely at what they take. i don't ever want to be swayed away from a game i like because i read someone else's write up. i thought i remember you wrote one time that you always did the same
                                I always do that but the poll and all the toledo threads had me curious!

Comment

Working...
                                X