The BIG 12 is big garbage.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Where they lost by 7? Blowing them out of the water???
    Your team got shut down and sacked like 10 times. They were scoring 50 a game in Big 12 play.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
      Your team got shut down and sacked like 10 times. They were scoring 50 a game in Big 12 play.
      But yet lost by 7? I thought they were blown out of the water???

Comment

I'm not even sure what your 12 IQ ass is trying to say
        That created TEAM SEC the year that Auburn got left out of the title game. Players such as Cadillac Williams, Ronnie Brown, Jason Campbell.

Im smarter than you dumb fuck and your team is the reason for TEAM SEC. Your team went and got beat 50 some to 10 or so. With Jason White on his 3rd knee.

SEC is the best there is, best there was and best there ever will be.

Comment

SO BLAME OKLAHOMA SOONERS if you hate on TEAM SEC.

Comment

SO BLAME OKLAHOMA SOONERS if you hate on TEAM SEC.
            I know you get all hyped up when you put on your cape Grand Wizard. Go set fire to some churches and calm down you ignorant fuck.

Comment

I know you get all hyped up when you put on your cape Grand Wizard. Go set fire to some churches and calm down you ignorant fuck.
              Its the truth and you didnt know. Auburn would've beat that USC team and instead thanks to Oklahoma they nearly became the best college football team in history(said ESPN). Thanks Texas Longhorns. Your archrival. Wow Oklahoma is nearly the devil.

Comment

But yet lost by 7? I thought they were blown out of the water???
                When did I ever put "BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER"?

No where. You're getting owned.

Comment

Its the truth and you didnt know. Auburn would've beat that USC team and instead thanks to Oklahoma they nearly became the best college football team in history(said ESPN). Thanks Texas Longhorns. Your archrival. Wow Oklahoma is nearly the devil.
                  Auburn would have beat that USC team???

OMG listen to yourself

You SEC guys are flat out FUCKING DUMB. There's no sense arguing.

Have fun sucking each other's cocks.

Comment

Auburn would have beat that USC team???

OMG listen to yourself

You SEC guys are flat out FUCKING DUMB. There's no sense arguing.

Have fun sucking each other's cocks.
                    Jason Campbell a starter Leinhert a benchwarmer.

Ronnie Brown great career, Reggie Bush finally mustard a good season.

Cadillac was the best player on that team in CFB. They were awesome.

Comment

Ah it dont matter we had to watch Jason White on 3rd knee play USC instead.

Thanks now you got to deal with TEAM SEC.

Comment

Typical sec logic. Clear as mud. Awesome work pal

Comment

Typical sec logic. Clear as mud. Awesome work pal
                          Oh I forgot Cadillac > Lendale White for sure

Am I wrong?

Comment

That created TEAM SEC the year that Auburn got left out of the title game. Players such as Cadillac Williams, Ronnie Brown, Jason Campbell.

Im smarter than you dumb fuck and your team is the reason for TEAM SEC. Your team went and got beat 50 some to 10 or so. With Jason White on his 3rd knee.

SEC is the best there is, best there was and best there ever will be.
                            Your right about the SEC but doubt you will get much support on being brighter than KB or anyone else around here. Grammar brother is just atrocious on every post

Comment

I WILL ADMIT THE SEC HAS THE BEST CONFERENCE IN FOOTBALL BUT HERE IS THE DEAL.SEC FANS ARE ABOUT AS WISHYWASHY AS THEY COME.IF YOUR TEAM IS NOT DOING WELL THEN SEC FANS JUST BLAME IT ON THE CONFERENCE BEING SO STRONG THEN PULL FOR ANOTHER SEC TEAM.A TRUE AUBURN FAN WOULD NEVER EVER WANT ANYTHING GOOD TO HAPPEN TO ALABAMA.OTHER THAN TBA FIX HOW MANY AUBURN FANS ARE PULLING FOR ALABAMA TO WIN JUST TO KEEP THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE STATE OF ALABAMA.REALLY THESE ARE GUYS U BUTT HEADS WITH EVERY YEAR IN RECRUITING ARE U REALLY PULLING FOR THEM TO WIN THE TITLE SO LITTLE JOHNNY WILL SAY HEY I AM PULLING OUT OF MY AUBURN COMMITMENT AND DRIVING 2 HRS TO BIRMINGHAM.

REALLY DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL.

THE ACC HAS BEEN GREAT AT BASKETBALL FOR MANY YEARS I HAVE NEVER HEARD A UNC FAN SAY WELL WE DID NOT MAKE THE SWEET 16 BUT DAMN I AM SO GLAD THAT DUKE AND CLEMSON AND MARYLAND DID.

WHY IS IT ONLY SEC FANS THAT DO THIS.REALLY I DON'T GET IT AT ALL.IT'S ALL OVER THE SOUTHEAST THAT'S WHAT EVERY COLLEGe FAN SAYS.

OLE MISS FANS SAY IF WE WERE NOT IN THE SEC WE WOULD BE A TOP 25 TEAM.I HAVE HEARD ARKANSAS FANS SAY DAMN WE WOULD HAVE BEEN CONFERENCE CHAMP IN ANY OTHER CONFERENCE.

I JUST DON'T GET THE ARGUMENT INTO HOW IT'S GOOD FOR U TO ROOT FOR YOUR CONFERENCE AND NOT THINK ABOUT YOUR TEAM FIRST.
                              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                                I WILL ADMIT THE SEC HAS THE BEST CONFERENCE IN FOOTBALL BUT HERE IS THE DEAL.SEC FANS ARE ABOUT AS WISHYWASHY AS THEY COME.IF YOUR TEAM IS NOT DOING WELL THEN SEC FANS JUST BLAME IT ON THE CONFERENCE BEING SO STRONG THEN PULL FOR ANOTHER SEC TEAM.A TRUE AUBURN FAN WOULD NEVER EVER WANT ANYTHING GOOD TO HAPPEN TO ALABAMA.OTHER THAN TBA FIX HOW MANY AUBURN FANS ARE PULLING FOR ALABAMA TO WIN JUST TO KEEP THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE STATE OF ALABAMA.REALLY THESE ARE GUYS U BUTT HEADS WITH EVERY YEAR IN RECRUITING ARE U REALLY PULLING FOR THEM TO WIN THE TITLE SO LITTLE JOHNNY WILL SAY HEY I AM PULLING OUT OF MY AUBURN COMMITMENT AND DRIVING 2 HRS TO BIRMINGHAM.

REALLY DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL.

THE ACC HAS BEEN GREAT AT BASKETBALL FOR MANY YEARS I HAVE NEVER HEARD A UNC FAN SAY WELL WE DID NOT MAKE THE SWEET 16 BUT DAMN I AM SO GLAD THAT DUKE AND CLEMSON AND MARYLAND DID.

WHY IS IT ONLY SEC FANS THAT DO THIS.REALLY I DON'T GET IT AT ALL.IT'S ALL OVER THE SOUTHEAST THAT'S WHAT EVERY COLLEGe FAN SAYS.

OLE MISS FANS SAY IF WE WERE NOT IN THE SEC WE WOULD BE A TOP 25 TEAM.I HAVE HEARD ARKANSAS FANS SAY DAMN WE WOULD HAVE BEEN CONFERENCE CHAMP IN ANY OTHER CONFERENCE.

I JUST DON'T GET THE ARGUMENT INTO HOW IT'S GOOD FOR U TO ROOT FOR YOUR CONFERENCE AND NOT THINK ABOUT YOUR TEAM FIRST.
                                Maybe you should just copy and paste this To save you some time since you have pretty much made that same point 100 times now. We get it. Y'all don't understand how we pull for other teams and we don't understand how you can't have a respect for another teams tradition and pull for them in out of conference games. I thought we had already established that?

Comment

Working...
                                X