X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    You truly are the San Francisco treat!

Lol
    I got a treat for you. I got 2 of them that I'll drop on your chin!

You do some New Years plowing this year?

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

SEC is clearly the best conference over the last decade!

Does that make other conferences garbage......... NO it doesn't!

I don't have a dog in this fight as the Little East certainly isn't even in any discussion when it comes to college football, but........ SEC fan needs to know that they aren't the inventors of the pigskin, if all of the rest of us Garbage leagues quit playing football cuz we suck so bad there wouldn't be anyone for you superior SEC teams to beat up on!

Nothing wrong with conference pride, but many of you carry it way to damn far!

Jmho
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
        I got a treat for you. I got 2 of them that I'll drop on your chin!

You do some New Years plowing this year?

KAZ
        I actually did bang in the new year!!!

Seeing you with that avatar is cracking me up.

Hope u brought in the new year right!
        [email protected]

Comment

I actually did bang in the new year!!!

Seeing you with that avatar is cracking me up.

Hope u brought in the new year right!
          There's no Fresno State logo available, so going with the Niners. New year's was muy bueno. Finally had a decent one. Glad you had a good one too. I'm waiting for my wedding invitation so I can buy my plane ticket to Nektucky.

KAZ
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
            Just to help you out since you missed it....
            That's an old Ric Flair wrestling quote. I use it sometimes too just to be funny but I dont think he really means "EVER". I mean some of those old Nebraska,Miami,Oklahoma teams were badass!!!!! I enjoy good football and I enjoy the traditions of each school in the SEC. I don't love them and I don't schedule my day around other SEC teams like I do for my Vols but I have been to alot of the other campuses and man just to see the traditions and the fans is pretty cool. That's just how I am. Y'all seem to find it strange and that's fine but that's just how I feel about it.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
              Your right I don't post picks but I also don't embarass myself with the way you talk to people on this board

Im not embarrassed. You should be embarrassed. You have a hard on for me and IDK why?

Comment

if you aint first then you are last. i was just stating the fact the the Big 12 is a garbage league with little to none defense. thats why the offense appear to be good. there are a few big 12 homers here on this board that seems to think that their conference is the best, which clearly they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
                  if you aint first then you are last. i was just stating the fact the the Big 12 is a garbage league with little to none defense. thats why the offense appear to be good. there are a few big 12 homers here on this board that seems to think that their conference is the best, which clearly they are not.
                  It's just how many years in a row does the SEC have to prove itself??? I mean yeah they may not have been the best in old days Im not that old, but if you follow recruiting I do not see how it gets stopped. According to Rivals.com SEC has 4 of top 10 classes, 6 of top 15 classes and 9 out of top 25 classes with arkansas at 28.

That is counting Texas A&M.

Comment

And I really do not feel like dealing with Mizzou their QB will be a junior next year. Just gets tougher.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      That's an old Ric Flair wrestling quote. I use it sometimes too just to be funny but I dont think he really means "EVER". I mean some of those old Nebraska,Miami,Oklahoma teams were badass!!!!! I enjoy good football and I enjoy the traditions of each school in the SEC. I don't love them and I don't schedule my day around other SEC teams like I do for my Vols but I have been to alot of the other campuses and man just to see the traditions and the fans is pretty cool. That's just how I am. Y'all seem to find it strange and that's fine but that's just how I feel about it.
                      Everything goes in cycles. Just like UCLA wasn't gonna be a dynasty forever in basketball, or USC a dynasty in baseball, the SEC will not be a dynasty in football. I truly believe that. And with rule changes and conference realignment, it will be even more difficult.

I do think it's a little odd that traditionalists, like some of you in the south, pull for your rivals. But to each his own. I was mostly responding to the quote from LWA and if guys on here want to keep beating that SEC drum, they need to be put in their place as far as hierarchy goes, as proof by my post.

I think what galls most non SEC fans on here is the full on conceit and Alex and LWA sure have an abundant supply of it. To them, live it up now because it won't last much longer...

KAZ
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                        Im not embarrassed. You should be embarrassed. You have a hard on for me and IDK why?

Who is IDK?

Hard on definitely not just not impressed the way you react to people and the way pou present yourself. To simplify you act like a schmuck. Done with this nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                          Who is IDK?

Hard on definitely not just not impressed the way you react to people and the way pou present yourself. To simplify you act like a schmuck. Done with this nonsense
                          OK good. Go back to not posting anything. Only time you do is reacting to something I post. IDK = I dont know. Gah tard.

Go hide and look at others picks and contribute nothing.

Comment

SEC is clearly the best conference over the last decade!

Does that make other conferences garbage......... NO it doesn't!

I don't have a dog in this fight as the Little East certainly isn't even in any discussion when it comes to college football, but........ SEC fan needs to know that they aren't the inventors of the pigskin, if all of the rest of us Garbage leagues quit playing football cuz we suck so bad there wouldn't be anyone for you superior SEC teams to beat up on!

Nothing wrong with conference pride, but many of you carry it way to damn far!

Jmho

Probably too far, but they shouldn't have left Auburn out of that title game for Jason White on his 3rd knee. Blame that blame the system. An unbeaten SEC got left out of the title game. That was stupid.

Comment

For all the SEC honks

NFL starters at the skilled positions both NYC and AFC in the pro bowl(offense)

SEC ZERO
                              Big East 3
                              Pac 12 2
                              ACC 2
                              Big 10 1
                              Big 12 1
                              High school 1

High Schoolers have more pro bowlers on offense than the mighty SEC
                              [email protected]

Comment

Congrats jc. Your Big East is the greatest.

Comment

Working...
                                X