No announcement yet.

The BIG 12 is big garbage.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do realize that if you take out the Alabama and 19 points vs Miss St. then LSU averaged 43 points per game in all other games. And even though most of them were mediocre teams, they still mostly play way better defense then the Big 12 teams.

Comment

And as for Alabama, if you take out the LSU game then they averaged 39 points per game.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
        Fuck Im editing why do I have lengthen it!!!
        You wont get to the good pussy if you dont have the length bud, tie a weight around your short dick and you might hit some spots others have already been plowing
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Look at tomorrows game. Kstate is one of the best highest rated team in the garbage big 12 vs a 4th best team in the SEC Arkansas. Vegas has the line Arkansas -8. Vegas already knows that the SeC teams are much better than the garbage 12 team. Do you big 12 clowns really think you know more than the pros in Vegas that makes the line? Really?

Comment

And as a good comparison: Oklahoma State put up 41 including the 3 in OT vs Stanford when Oregon put up 53 on them. The same Oregon team put up 27 on LSU. And Stanford who scored 38 vs OSU scored only 30 vs Oregon when LSU scored 40 vs Oregon. Just do the math as this is the only team really connecting OSU to LSU really.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Maybe you should just copy and paste this To save you some time since you have pretty much made that same point 100 times now. We get it. Y'all don't understand how we pull for other teams and we don't understand how you can't have a respect for another teams tradition and pull for them in out of conference games. I thought we had already established that?
              I don't know how to copy and paste unlike my user name not really a tech fan.This is like the 8th thread where we are talking about this so wanted everyone to know how I feltred:

I left out the part that if Georgia was playing Iraq then I would pull for Iraq.So it is somewhat different.

It just really does not make sense to me why sec fans do this though.I mean not just u and tha fix its everyone AT work AND EVERYWHERE U GO.THEY ARE 100% GEORGIA BULLDOG FANS UNTIL SHIT GOES BAD THEN THEY TURN INTO CONFERENCE FANS AND USE THAT AS AN ARGUMENT AS TO WHY THIER TEAM SUX.
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Just look how georgia fans treat mark richt it's what have u done for me lately.

When they started out 0-2 talkshows here were all talking about time for him to go.then they make it to the sec chqmpionship game and fans were just last week calling in mad because they were saying that he should hqve been voted sec coach of the year because of how he turned things around.then today it's richt screwed us again by not trying to get closer to kick the fg instead he put to much faith in his kicker.

That shit just here old always hearing that from georgia fans.hell us tech fans know our team sux but we still support the team and coach every yr even though we know we will lose 4-5 games.it's just crazy to me.loyalty is nothing they just switch from team to conference back and forth.
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                  Your right about the SEC but doubt you will get much support on being brighter than KB or anyone else around here. Grammar brother is just atrocious on every post
                  care to add a bet? ever?

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                    You wont get to the good pussy if you dont have the length bud, tie a weight around your short dick and you might hit some spots others have already been plowing

No not interested in betting against you. You say you always win and how easy it is. What chance would I have against a genius like yourself

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post

No not interested in betting against you. You say you always win and how easy it is. What chance would I have against a genius like yourself
                      I said I won a couple of times, but I wasnt lying at all. So to me that makes you just look stupid.

Im nominating you as worst capper on the board, because Ive never even seen one of your picks.

You're a douche too.

Comment

I said I won a couple of times, but I wasnt lying at all. So to me that makes you just look stupid.

Im nominating you as worst capper on the board, because Ive never even seen one of your picks.

You're a douche too.
                        Your right I don't post picks but I also don't embarass myself with the way you talk to people on this board

Comment

The SEC is 10 national championship's behind the Big 10 in football. They're 5 national championship's behind the Pac 12 in basketball. And they're 17 national championship's behind the Pac 12 in baseball. Stop fucking bragging about the best ever. They're not even 2nd best.

They're enjoying success for the time being in football. When the rules on scholarship change, there will be more equality among conferences again.
                          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Just looked through all the posts and I do not see where anyone claims that the SEC is the best conference in sports all time and even less in other sports. They have been the dominant conference in football over the past 10 years and that is what is said. It is obvious that I am a SEC fan and I actually do have to agree that the year Auburn was left out of the National Championship game after going undefeated in SEC is when I started pulling for the SEC teams in title games even when it was not LSU(my team). And if you do not think that the SEC winning the past 5 appearances has not helped my team, then I think you are wrong. I do think that now an SEC team that runs the table will not be left out even if there are 2 others from good conferences. I also think that the SEC is the toughest conference because of how physical teams play week in and week out even when they might not have the best teams that year.

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                              The SEC is 10 national championship's behind the Big 10 in football. They're 5 national championship's behind the Pac 12 in basketball. And they're 17 national championship's behind the Pac 12 in baseball. Stop fucking bragging about the best ever. They're not even 2nd best.

They're enjoying success for the time being in football. When the rules on scholarship change, there will be more equality among conferences again.
                              You truly are the San Francisco treat!

Lol
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by SUS View Post
                                Just looked through all the posts and I do not see where anyone claims that the SEC is the best conference in sports all time.
                                That created TEAM SEC the year that Auburn got left out of the title game. Players such as Cadillac Williams, Ronnie Brown, Jason Campbell.

Im smarter than you dumb fuck and your team is the reason for TEAM SEC. Your team went and got beat 50 some to 10 or so. With Jason White on his 3rd knee.

SEC is the best there is, best there was and best there ever will be.

Just to help you out since you missed it....
                                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                                X