No announcement yet.

Tim Donaghy on a 15-2 run picking playoff games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's the script...err, the play for tonite's game?

Comment

Tim Donaghy is pussying out

(Someone else): What's your take on the way things are shaping up at this time in the series? Any chance the league allows the Lakers to take 2 in a row in Boston?

Tim: The league needs a blowout either way to take the heat off of the referee staff and the league. We will see. Michael, I see the game being called more on an advantage/dis-advantage whistle tonight. I think the league is taking too much heat with all the fouls being called. They were hoping the players would adjust but they haven't.

Tim: Bryan, I made several picks on radio stations to show the blue-print of the book worked. I am not in the business of making NBA picks. I think it sends the wrong message about gambling out to others.

(From another guy) "Whether you believe it sends a wrong message out about gambling people will always gamble no matter what. I don't see the problem of telling your fans on this website & nationally who you think wll win these games. Don't you think you will sell more books buy continuing to show people how this blue print works."

Tim: No, it is clear it works. If you want more answers on what I did and how I did it, I would suggest you read it. I am NOT going to provide any insight on who might win moving forward.
      Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 06-10-2010, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
        Tim Donaghy is pussying out

(Someone else): What's your take on the way things are shaping up at this time in the series? Any chance the league allows the Lakers to take 2 in a row in Boston?

Tim: The league needs a blowout either way to take the heat off of the referee staff and the league. We will see. Michael, I see the game being called more on an advantage/dis-advantage whistle tonight. I think the league is taking too much heat with all the fouls being called. They were hoping the players would adjust but they haven't.

Tim: Bryan, I made several picks on radio stations to show the blue-print of the book worked. I am not in the business of making NBA picks. I think it sends the wrong message about gambling out to others.

(From another guy) "Whether you believe it sends a wrong message out about gambling people will always gamble no matter what. I don't see the problem of telling your fans on this website & nationally who you think wll win these games. Don't you think you will sell more books buy continuing to show people how this blue print works."

Tim: No, it is clear it works. If you want more answers on what I did and how I did it, I would suggest you read it. I am NOT going to provide any insight on who might win moving forward.
        He wants more copies of his book sold.

Comment

IMO if all the facts were known and investigated, Stern would be booted out of his job as Commissoner and thrown in jail for trying to influence/interfere with the integrity of the game!

Comment

Working...
          X