Mike Sciosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garister View Post
    I have seen a lot of questionable moves by managers this post season, Charlie Manual pulled Pedro when he had a two hit shutout going and think the phillies lost that lead too.
    That pissed me off also......

Comment

ss

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      They played dude and isn't that what you asked for, someone who played? Now you don't care dude? Which is it??
      NO-i asked what level you played or coached at to decide if his decision making was wrong or right ? who won ? and then you jumped on the espn bandwagon...turns out- his decisions were right huh? like I SAID.....gotta love backseat drivers
      9-4 = +5.85

Comment

Originally posted by SPLIT SALAD View Post
        NO-i asked what level you played or coached at to decide if his decision making was wrong or right ? who won ? and then you jumped on the espn bandwagon...turns out- his decisions were right huh? like I SAID.....gotta love backseat drivers
        How on God's green Earth do you figure he was right??? Because he pulled Lackey and the Yankees proceed to score 6 straight runs in the inning? And then the Angels scrap back to win it? What was he right about? Because his players bailed him out by scoring 3 runs? You aren't even close....
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          Hey Dude, did you ever play the game?

signed:

Split Salad Dude
          I think I'd like a tossed Salad!

Signed,

flarendep1
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Here's what cracks me up. A few nights ago the media was all over Girardi when he made the switch by the book with 2 outs in the 11th.

With a 4 run lead and 2 outs in the 7th, how come the media is not all over Scioscia for yanking Lackey then watching his relievers allow 6 runs before registering another out?

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
              How on God's green Earth do you figure he was right??? Because he pulled Lackey and the Yankees proceed to score 6 straight runs in the inning? And then the Angels scrap back to win it? What was he right about? Because his players bailed him out by scoring 3 runs? You aren't even close....

Ah Kaz- I was just trying to have some fun and stir the pot alittle bit....should of used more smilies... Its all good
              9-4 = +5.85

Comment

Working...
              X