Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    I've never seen nothing like it!
    Me neither...

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

who won? gotta love backseat coaches.....too funny you guys need to relax alittle..
      9-4 = +5.85

Comment

Originally posted by SPLIT SALAD View Post
        who won? gotta love backseat coaches.....too funny you guys need to relax alittle..

Easy for you to say AFTER the game. It was horrible managing .........

Comment

No one feels better than the umpires. For once they were overshadowed by horrible managing.

Comment

Kurkjan interviews Fuentes after the game like he's a hero. Shit, I wanna' hear Lackey curse Sciosa and Oliver out...
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Easy for you to say AFTER the game. It was horrible managing .........
              not really dude...just read all your silly quams...didnt even bet the game....you guys rip on every move they make....what level did you coach at ? or for that matter,did you even play baseball?
              9-4 = +5.85

Comment

not really dude...just read all your silly quams...didnt even bet the game....you guys rip on every move they make....what level did you coach at ? or for that matter,did you even play baseball?
                They are questioning both managers in the press conference and all over ESPN too DUDE so i think you are on an island by YOURSELF with your thoughts cuz they have plenty of experience DUDE!

Comment

Not only did he make a dumbass move by taking Lackey out,he walks A-Rod in the ninth with 2 outs and nobody on.What happens.....Fuentes walks 1 and hits another to load the bases.Angels should have lost that game,not because of the players but because of the manager.He is a great manager,but he made to horrible decisions tonight that almost bit him in the ass.I kow he took a deep breath when Fuentes got swisher to pop out for the last out.

Comment

They are questioning both managers in the press conference and all over ESPN too DUDE so i think you are on an island by YOURSELF with your thoughts cuz they have plenty of experience DUDE!
                    Who is they ? ESPN ? WHOA...jonh kruk,,,,ravish...singleton....they know everthing? whoaa.....gimme a break dude! angels won
                    9-4 = +5.85

Comment

Who is they ? ESPN ? WHOA...jonh kruk,,,,ravish...singleton....they know everthing? whoaa.....gimme a break dude! angels won
                      They played dude and isn't that what you asked for, someone who played? Now you don't care dude? Which is it??

Comment

I have seen a lot of questionable moves by managers this post season, Charlie Manual pulled Pedro when he had a two hit shutout going and think the phillies lost that lead too.

Comment

That was a fucken horrible move by him. There are 2 outs. You fucken win it or lose it with Lackey, not Darren MOTHER FUCKEN Oliver!

I fucken hate him right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          He being a former catcher he should know that............

If i was pitching i would have been pissed..

Comment

First off, I believe you meant to say "silly qualms"? No such word as "quams." If you're going rip on someone, at least get the word right.

2nd...There was no backseat coaching about it. WHY WOULD YOU PULL OUT A PITCHER WHEN HE'S THROWING A SHUTOUT AND IS BEGGING YOU TO LEAVE HIM IN? Fucking dumb. No two ways about it and that doesn't take a seasoned coach to get that one.

Not to mention Lackey has had good success against the Yanks. I think you're the one making "silly qualms."

KAZ
                            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

I played 4 years of coll baseball........not that it matters............

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                                First off, I believe you meant to say "silly qualms"? No such word as "quams." If you're going rip on someone, at least get the word right.

2nd...There was no backseat coaching about it. WHY WOULD YOU PULL OUT A PITCHER WHEN HE'S THROWING A SHUTOUT AND IS BEGGING YOU TO LEAVE HIM IN? Fucking dumb. No two ways about it and that doesn't take a seasoned coach to get that one.

Not to mention Lackey has had good success against the Yanks. I think you're the one making "silly qualms."

KAZ

Hey Dude, did you ever play the game?

signed:

Split Salad Dude
                                NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X