Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whole board is missing NLCS!!! (must read!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good call on the Phils, ram. You've been on here since 2002. Why don't you post plays regularly?

Comment

I am always watching, mostly playing and sometimes posting......lot of bowl games n nfl o/u late in year

Comment

Dodgers
        win
        2-1...

series tied at 1-1........

and I'm relaxed

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          Ram, You forgot to add Bullpen, Home Field and maybe Manager to the Dodgers list!
          This was in play today for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            This was in play today for sure!
            I would say so also........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by fighten ram View Post
              I will give official pick for game 2 later today....hopeful it will be more fan friendly today or atleast on same side as everyone else..... Yesterday whole board was witch hunting me!!! I thought you guys wanted WINNERS posted!!!!
              We love WINNERS! Post winners and eliminate the BS! As my momma said. It's not what you say but how you say it.

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                Ram, they've let this site get outta control. Its an everyday thing around here, someone getting bashed or someone getting "warned". No where near as good as the years past. A shame!!!
                I disagree with the site being out of control. People get warned and get temporary bans for getting out of line. People discussing and disagreeing are not the same thing as long as they can keep it civil. If we had a board were everyone agreed with everyone that bored would suck.

Also we have a comments section for feedback which is open to everyone. If you don't agree with something just let us know or e-mail us.

Comment

Working...
                X