Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whole board is missing NLCS!!! (must read!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whole board is missing NLCS!!! (must read!!)

People..........

Are you kidding me????

5 games count 1-2-3-4-5...for the Phillies to despose of the Dodgers.....

Do you think guys like Randy Wolf n Vince Padellia are going to shut that line up down? Kudro off an injury 4 innings max... Get your bets down on Fri vs. Pete but if you like the Dodger and can't bet the champs take the over.........

Dodgers????????? Stop watching Steve Garvey Highlights and Torre dosn't play he only watches!!!!!

Cheers

Anything can happen any night but good luck
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

You have a crystal ball or something? Are you posting a play on the Phillies for the series or are you just disrespecting all who took the Dodgers for tonight's game?
      Last edited by garth; 10-15-2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
        You have a crystal ball or something? Are you posting a play on the Phillies for the series or are you just disrespecting all who took the Dodgers for tonight's game?
        Homer seems to be disrespecting folks if you ask me

Comment

[QUOTE=garth;1708534]You have a crystal ball or something? Are you posting a play on the Phillies for the series or are you just disrespecting all who took the Dodgers for tonight's game?[/QUOTE]

Disrespecting?????? Don't take your betting that serious...

Phils in 5 would mean I am not taking the dodgers to win more then one... Takes 4 to win series is that enough glues?????

Put some fun in your life my man!!!!

Good luck to all guys that read Joe torre's book and are betting on Ron Cey tonight!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fighten ram View Post
            [QUOTE=garth;1708534]You have a crystal ball or something? Are you posting a play on the Phillies for the series or are you just disrespecting all who took the Dodgers for tonight's game?

Phils in 5 would mean I am not taking the dodgers to win more then one... Takes 4 to win series is that enough glues?????

Good luck to all guys that read Joe torre's book and are betting on Ron Cey tonight!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I don't take my betting serious, 'my man'. I do it for recreation...I never read Torre's book...I handicapped the game the way I always handicap a baseball game and don't need you telling me that I'm wrong before the game starts. Maybe I am...won't be the first time, but you're definitely disrespecting. I don't mind you talking trash about my Sooners or my Astros...all in fun...but your post wasn't in fun and you're disrespecting my handicapping so don't tell me about fun...or Ron Cey...or whatever other fucking bullshit you're selling. Good luck to you tonight as well, 'my man'.

Comment

[QUOTE=garth;1708534]You have a crystal ball or something? Are you posting a play on the Phillies for the series or are you just disrespecting all who took the Dodgers for tonight's game?

[/QUOTE]

I'm pulling for the Dodgers even more now

Comment

I've got the Dodgers and love it even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

What ever dude................take the dodgers or better yet change your bet to the phils...Not disrespecting anything

p.s. if your watching dodgers highlight films when they were getting guys like terry puhl and art howe out let me tell you then the 2009 Phils are better then thos Stros...

Cheers

Comment

let me tell you then the 2009 Phils are better then thos Stros...

Cheers
                    Really? That's quite a revelation, Einstein.

Comment

Ok men here is some technical feedback below

phils Better @
                      1b
                      2b
                      ss
                      cf
                      rf
                      SP

LA better @
                      3b
                      LF

Good luck to you all

Comment

Garth Said "whatever other fucking bullshit you're selling".

Garth Why so bitter??? Smile it's free today in Texas..All Day!!!

Last edited by fighten ram; 10-15-2009, 06:56 PM.

Comment

dodgers take them out like trash

Comment

Ram, You forgot to add Bullpen, Home Field and maybe Manager to the Dodgers list!

Comment

Kemp is better than Victorino and Phils Bullpen blows and LA bullpen can come in at any time and shut Philly down.

Rollins and Furcal are a push because Rollins is hitting like shit.

Kershaw and Kuroda(if Healthy) are better than the Lee and Hamels because Hamels has been pitching like shit.

Happ I will give you but I think the series will rely on Pedro.

If Pedro Wins Philly wins If Pedro Loses Philly Loses.

Comment

Working...
                              X