Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whole board is missing NLCS!!! (must read!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the lumberjack View Post
    hey fighten ram, nice knowing you!
    Your still here and so is he, so whats your point. Take the chip off your shoulder and realize your opinion is just as important as anyone elses.People disagree but Ram is just as welcome here as anyone.

Comment

Hamels 54 pitches thru 3 innings about what I expected he has pitched well vs LAD lifetime but Kershaw was going to shut them down and can anyone say HELLO BULLPEN.

Comment

Kershaw blows up, looks like u got this one.Philly bullpen could still give this back.

Comment

Blow me it's OVER>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Comment

Nice hit tonight Ram. Not sure why everyone is bashing you here. I guess you could have gone about why you were playing Philly in a different manner, but in the end, I do not think you were bashing anybody. Thanks for the winner. Too bad I didn't tag along.
              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

oh, I didn't read the title of your thread. I have found that if everyone on here is on the same thing we lose 9 out of 10 times. The previous statement is not intended as a slap to anyone, but it seems to be true. I actually had S Fla and LA tonight, just like most of everyone else on here. Just a little food for thought.
                "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  Your still here and so is he, so whats your point. Take the chip off your shoulder and realize your opinion is just as important as anyone elses.People disagree but Ram is just as welcome here as anyone.
                  Thanks "official spokesman of Bettors Chat"

Comment

I will give official pick for game 2 later today....hopeful it will be more fan friendly today or atleast on same side as everyone else..... Yesterday whole board was witch hunting me!!! I thought you guys wanted WINNERS posted!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                      Thanks "official spokesman of Bettors Chat"
                      That was MY opinion,not anyone elses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fighten ram View Post
                        I will give official pick for game 2 later today....hopeful it will be more fan friendly today or atleast on same side as everyone else..... Yesterday whole board was witch hunting me!!! I thought you guys wanted WINNERS posted!!!!
                        Ram, they've let this site get outta control. Its an everyday thing around here, someone getting bashed or someone getting "warned". No where near as good as the years past. A shame!!!

Comment

Ram, they've let this site get outta control. Its an everyday thing around here, someone getting bashed or someone getting "warned". No where near as good as the years past. A shame!!!
                          Whats not so good about it? It's 6:00 a.m and the first thing you did was log into BC.Seems like you like it to me

Comment

It ain't no different here then it is with me,you,Russell and Boog gathered around table drinking a beer and arguing about Nascar.People disagree all the time.How many people would think we was all buddies if they were sitting beside us in Benchwarmers on any given weekend?

Comment

Great pick. Thanks

Comment

If I switched one bet last night from Blue to Red the post was successful!!! Hard to believe anyone would like LA in this series....

Those that lost thank tbs for putting the phills on a 2 pm 1st 2 games vs Col. Most people just can't get to see the champs!!!

dodgers

Comment

Working...
                                X