Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i the only one who believes Rafael Palmeiro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
    I believe Raffy.

Dude was a proffesional hitter and always hit before the steroid era
    There was a recent article that the average MLB baseball player starts his decline at the age of 33.

Alex Rodriguez, David Ortiz typify tendency to fall off at age 33 - Joe Posnanski - SI.com

Players during the steroids era have excelled well into their late 30s and even 40s. I can relate with my own personal experience. I played hockey my entire life. I played into my mid-30s. Upon entering my 30s and into my 30s I wasn't the same player I was. I was definitely slower.

Comment

I believe him i dont believe anything that sell out rat canseco says. to me he is the worst kind of human being there is.

Comment

Originally posted by GREEKSTAKINOVER View Post
        i dont believe anything that sell out rat canseco says.
        Why? Some of what he wrote was factual. Besides, Palmeiro tested positive. That's a fact. The remaining question was he aware what he was taking.

Comment

I believe him i dont believe anything that sell out rat canseco says. to me he is the worst kind of human being there is.
          Has Canseco been wrong in anything he's stated? He said A-Rod was taking them too and looked what happened.

Comment

GREEKSTAKINOVER,

Has Conseco been wrong in anything that he has said?

Until he does, I think you gotta side with him imo.

Comment

I said it earlier in this thread, everything Canseco has said has been on or near the money.

Is he a sellout? Yeah. But, I'm glad he did what he did, it was the first step to exposing these frauds and trying to get baseball clean again.

He ratted out some friends, and to them, he probably is an asshole, but me a a fan, I'm glad he said what he said.
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                I said it earlier in this thread, everything Canseco has said has been on or near the money.

Is he a sellout? Yeah. But, I'm glad he did what he did, it was the first step to exposing these frauds and trying to get baseball clean again.

He ratted out some friends, and to them, he probably is an asshole, but me a a fan, I'm glad he said what he said.
                Yea i guess i just have a deep hate for anyone that would rat out there friends. i guess where im from someone that rats out there friends is the worst kind of human being. besides that they have a short life span. however i can see everyones point i let my hate for canseco answer the question for me. so i was kind of off point with my answer.

Comment

saying ralphie palmero never knowingly took steriods is like saying i never knowing ate a big mac
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                    Wayne i swear dude i was thinking the exact same thing last night.it was his eyes dude he was real convincing.if he was lying he is very good at it.when mcgwire and sosa had that deal i could tell they were lying but last night he did look like he was telling the truth
                    come on bro. he sat in front of congress and waived his finger and said quote "i have never used steriods...period"
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Yea i guess i just have a deep hate for anyone that would rat out there friends. i guess where im from someone that rats out there friends is the worst kind of human being. besides that they have a short life span. however i can see everyones point i let my hate for canseco answer the question for me. so i was kind of off point with my answer.
                      I wouldn't have a problem if he ratted out his friends and other players for the betterment of the game. He did it for his own personal gain.

Comment

Working...
                      X